Chapter 2

"Oops. Sorry, Rae." Beast Boy said as he landed on top of Raven. She gasped for air and tried to breathe normally as Beast Boy tried to move off of her. But the Cyborg came through the portal and made Beast Boy slam back onto Raven.  But this time Raven suffered from the weight of Beast Boy and Cyborg. Her arms flailed up involuntarily, "Move off," she hissed.

"Sorry, Raven." Cyborg said and began to move off of Beast Boy, but then Starfire slammed into Cyborg's back causing him to slam into Beast Boy who slammed back down on Raven.

Raven gasped and then used her powers to sink through the floor and appear next to the pile which now only consisted of Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire. And now Robin topped it off as he came flying through the pink portal.

They quickly stood up and dusted themselves off. Raven looked over at their doubles. All of them shared the look of shock and surprised. Raven nudged Robin and she pointed at their gaping doubles. Robin emitted the same look of shock and surprise that the other Robin(2) had. (Parathesis around a number two means that their the doubles, just so you know)

Raven(2) was the first to react, "Who are you?" Her voice did not reflect the same the original Raven had. Raven(2) had some emotion to her voice.

"Yeah, and why do you have our faces?" Beast Boy(2) said moving next to Raven(2).

"No! The question is why do you have our faces?" Beast Boy shot back to Beast Boy(2).

"It's obvious that Psimon sent us to an alternate dimension, you dim wit." Raven said to Beast Boy.

"Can you send us back, Raven?" Robin asked still staring at their doppelgangers.

"It'll take some time. We'll have to jump through many other dimensions until we reach our own." Raven said.

"Or you and I can join our powers and create one portal to your dimension? It's obvious you don't being here." Raven(2) said.

"It'll still take time. I used a lot of my energy when I was trying to hit him. And we'll both need a lot of power to do it, otherwise we'll both die." Raven scowled.

Raven(2) returned the scowl and tensed up. Beast Boy(2) put his hand on Raven's(2) shoulder, "Calm down, babe."

Beast Boy and Raven stared in shock as Raven(2) calmed down under his touch and slightly sent a smile at him.

"Did you just call Raven 'babe?'" Cyborg croaked.

"These two have been together since well, they laid eyes on each other. Why, aren't they two together?" Cyborg(2) asked pointing at Raven and Beast Boy.

"No. And it's never going to happen." Raven said.

"Oh, then you ought to give it a try." Raven(2) said smiling widely.

"Once you go green, you never go back!" Beast Boy(2) said winking at Raven.

Beast Boy laughed and then shut up when he saw Raven's glare.

"Well, I guess y'all can stay here until your Raven and our Raven get enough power to fuel the portal. Let's focus on where they will sleep." Robin(2) said getting everyone's attention.

"Right, well Starfire with Starfire, Cyborg with me, Robin with you, our Raven and Beast Boy are always together at night so the other Raven and Beast Boy will have to sleep in Beast Boy's old room." Cyborg(2) said grinning.

"Works for me. Maybe they two will get together." Beast Boy(2) said winking at Raven again.

Raven rolled her eyes and sighed, "Can't I just sleep on the couch?"

"I don't think you'll want to. Our couch is a mess and many other things have happened. Like when Silliest threw up on it. And when BB and I had a food fight and then there was this other time when—"

"Fine! Fine! I get it!" Raven said putting her hands up to stop Cyborg(2) from talking.

"Top bunk me, bottom bunk you?" Beast Boy said to Raven.

"Sure." Raven shrugged.

"Well, we should all get to sleep. G'Night." Robin(2) said yawning.

"Have a night of the good, friends!" Starfire and Starfire(2) said in unison as they went to their room.

"Good night, guys." Both Cyborgs said and went to recharge themselves.

"Night, Ravens and Beast Boys." Robin said and left along with Robin(2).

That left Raven and Beast Boy alone with their doubles. Raven(2) sat down on the couch while Beast Boy(2) winked at Raven again, and then sat next to his loving girlfriend.

Raven and Beast Boy sat away from them and together. They weren't tired and neither were their doubles. Raven(2) flipped on the TV. She surfed through the channels and would occasionally glanced over at her doppelganger self. That Raven was tense and uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Beast Boy(2) put his hand on her knee and started to circle his thumb over her soft skin. She smiled and leaned into him. After five years of being with him, she had gotten accustomed to his hands on her.

After a while she ended up on Cartoon Network. Uncle Grandpa had just ended and something new was going to start. Both Beast Boy's perked up at the sight of the cartoon. Raven(2) smiled and left it there for their enjoyment.

"Go! T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S! Teen Titans, let's go! T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S! Teen Titans, let's go! Teen Titans, go!" (Yeah, I realize that it isn't complete or whatever, but oh well) The TV show's theme song came on. This caused everyone to pay attention.

Then a sad looking chibi version of Beast Boy came on. He was looking at his reflection in the water and skipping rocks.

"Hey! I'm way better looking than that!" Beast Boy and Beast Boy(2) shouted in unison.

"Sh!" Both Ravens shushed the boys.

The episode was named "Rocks and Water" and basically, Raven and Beast Boy were trying to break their exes up, Aqualad and Terra. In the end, they kissed, sent Aqualad and Terra in the trash hole, and Starfire and Robin's date went terrible due to Cyborg being the thirdwheel.

After that ended, Raven(2) yawned.

"Sleepy?" Beast Boy(2) asked.

She nodded and yawned again.

"C'mon, time to sleep." Beast Boy(2) stood up and stretched out his hand to help her up.

"You two will be okay—"

Raven(2) stopped as she saw their doubles. Raven had her head on Beast Boy's shoulder, sleeping peacefully, and Beast Boy had his cheek laid upon her head with a relaxed and content look on his sleeping face.

Beast Boy(2) and Raven(2) smiled at their sleeping doppelgangers. Raven(2) quickly went to get a blanket and covered them with it. With one last glance at their sleeping doubles, they left to sleep themselves, hand-in-hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n Please tell me if this is bad so I can delete it. I'm kind of debating with myself on this one.