Chapter 10

The Raven(2) started to call all the Titans to her old room. That was where they were going to perform the spell, since that had less clutter and more space to perform it.

Everyone entered. The Titans from the different realm stepped up and positioned themselves wherever Raven told them to stand. They did as they were told, standing with pride and confidence.

Raven(2) grabbed Raven's hand in her own. They stared into each others eyes in acknowledgement. They only had one chance to do this. If they messed up, their power will take months to regain. And there was the small possibility of becoming comatose. 

"Ready?" Raven(2) asked her counterpart.

Raven blinked and shrugged, "Yeah, I guess. It's been fun knowing you."

"It's been great talking to you too." Raven(2) then hugged her tightly, squeezing Raven's breath out of her.

"Alright, alright! I get it! Can we just get this over?" Raven asked getting highly uncomfortable with the hug. She shrugged out of her embrace and stood next to Robin. Raven(2) took her place directly in front of Raven, but not in the circle. She didn't want to be sucked up into their world as well. That would be a disaster.

"Alright, now. You guys can't move at all, do you understand?" Raven told her teammates, closing her eyes and holding her hands out for her counterpart to take.

Raven(2) did the same, and said to her teammates, "And you all have to grab me, before I get sucked up into the portal along with them. And I will most likely be passed out, so yeah. Make sure you grab me."

The teammates nodded, understanding their Raven's instructions. 

Both Ravens opened their eyes slowly, both pairs glowing a brilliant white, their hands tighten on each other, Raven opened her mouth first, "Düzəliş etmək, biz səltənətində geri getmək lazımdır." Then Raven(2) joined, making their voices become one as they said the strange language, "Us, oh müqəddəs Azar, bizə Earthland səltənətində daxil imkan verir. Biz səhvləri düzəltmək və ev qayıtmaq lazımdır!"

A burst of power came bursting out of both Ravens. It wasn't their usual black magic, instead it was a mixture of blue and white. The light hit the ceiling, but didn't break it, instead it simply started to swirl, creating a spiral of blue and white. It was beautiful to everyone, but the Ravens did not see it, for they were starting to fall.

Beast Boy(2) immediately lunged forward, and grabbed his Raven. She was unconscious and her breathing was heavy. Sweat beaded her forehead, he pushed some strands of her hair out of her face. He looked up and watched as their counterparts started to float towards the portal. Their Raven was unconscious, but Starfire had a firm grasp on her.

Beast Boy stared up at the beautiful vortex. It's beauty was indescribable. That beauty came out Raven, a very beautiful being herself. Currently, Starfire had her arms wrapped around her waist, so she wouldn't fall out of the column of light. The pace of us floating towards the portal was slow, but not so slow that it seemed to take forever. It was the perfect pace. Beast Boy looked over to his left and saw his counterpart cradling an unconscious Raven. He was brushing her hair out of her face, and then he held her close to his chest. Keeping her safe. Beast Boy smiled and thence felt his head finally enter the portal. It was strange, but exhilarating. 

As all the Titans entered the portal, the portal closed, taking them away from their previous destination, and it rushed them forward. They saw all types of worlds. The worlds were strange and different from their own. They saw some where they were evil, some where Raven and Starfire didn't exist, one where they were normal citizens, and many others. It was indeed strange, but they were still curious about those worlds.