꒰🖇️꒱ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄

𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

     𝗠𝗜𝗡-𝗔𝗛 𝗧𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 onto her bed in frustration before letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She repeats to herself as she paces around her room.

Do-hyun, her boyfriend of almost 5 years, was ignoring all of her calls and texts. Min-ah and Do-hyun were currently fighting for some unclear reason to Min-ah. At least, Min-ah thought it was a fight that was happening between them. This had been going on since Friday, which was four days ago, and Min-ah still had no idea why Do-hyun was upset with her. Now she couldn't even ask because he was doing nothing but ignoring her.

Eventually she grows tired of pacing around and sits at the edge of her bed, still lost in thought. Min-ah thinks back to Friday and what they were last talking about. Min-ah remembered Do-hyun not acting like himself but she didn't think much of it because for the past month he had been acting unusually. When Min-ah tried to ask Do-hyun what was wrong, he would simply ignore her questions or pretend that it was nothing.

Min-ah lets out a frustrated groan before standing to her feet and walking out of her room only to see half her members watching TV, while the other half were in the kitchen either cooking or eating. They had all finished practice early today, so they were treating the rest of the day as a day off, which was pretty rare for them.

"Are you hungry, Min-ah?" Namjoon asks as he pours himself a glass of water.

Min-ah shakes her head as she takes a seat at their kitchen table that sat in between their kitchen and living room. "Not really."

"Yah, what's with the sad face?" Hoseok questions from the living room.

"Do-hyun is still ignoring me." Min-ah responds as she props her elbow up on the table and places her chin into her open palm.