Problem Child

In a private chat:

Aizawa: @Izuku Problem Child.

Aizawa: don't make me spam.

Aizawa: @Izuku

Aizawa: @Izuku 

Aizawa: @Izuku  

Aizawa: porblem child... please!

Aizawa: @Izuku 

Izuku is online

Izuku: I am here.

Aizawa: how are you?

Izuku: Good.

Aizawa: don't ever lie to me.

Izuku: I didn't.

Aizawa: How are they treating you?

Izuku: They are all nice to me and even take care of me. I never thought they would be like this.

Aizawa: I am happy to hear that.

Izuku: How is class 1A wihtout Bakugo and Todoroki going?

Aizawa: rg made them scared for their lifes and now they are searching for you.

Izuku: For me?! Why?

Aizawa: Something on the line of: if we don't find him she will kill us for sure.

Izuku: So they are concerned for their own lifes and not for me.

Aizawa: yes.

Izuku: Well I don't have any intention of going back and don't try to search for Bakugo or Todoroki.

Aizawa: i already know.

Izuku: And you really finw with it?

Aizawa: you are my and ua's most beloved problem child. We all are backing you up no matter what happened. besides it is not as if they don't deserve it for making you one.

Izuku: Right?! I have a question?

Aizawa: go on...

Izuku: Why didn't you or All Mgiht do anything about class 1A?

Aizawa: i did. who told you i would just sit by watching them hurt and torment you?

Izuku: I just never knew.

Aizawa: because i forbid them to tell you. believe me they are scared of me.

Izuku: huh... are they idiots then?

Aizawa: You mean mental then yes.

Izuku: thought so. Well I'll be coming after them one by one anyway.

Aizawa: don't do it on school ground. we still have to be a hero and the most secure school for the public.

Izuku: Where else? There is the dorm system after all.

Aizawa: speak to nezu. the rat already started to annoy me to tell you to take care and to tell him if you ever need something. 

Izuku: Okay understood.

Aizawa has attached a contact.

In another private chat:

Izuku: Chimera, I know you are online!

Nezu: What can I do for you Midoriya or should I call you Usagi by now?

Izuku: Of course you know who I am immediatelly.

Nezu: What did you expect else?

Izuku: True and call me however you like.

Nezu: Cinnamon roll it is.

Izuku: What?! I am not a cinnamon roll anymore.

Nezu:  You always will be ours.

Izuku: .... fine.

Nezu: Now due to what do I owe this pleasure?

Izuku: I wanted to ask you if you could make class 1A go to some kind of expedition?

Nezu: You want them all?

Izuku: Yes! They should pay for what they did to me!

Nezu: Very well.

Izuku: Oh and of course I won't tell anyone about me being Usagi. So I would appreciate it if you can delete my personal file of attending UA. This way you won't get in trouble.

Nezu: That's our beloved cinnamon roll! Always thinking about others first.

Izuku: Well I feel bad for you and the staff if words get out that I was a UA student and turned into a villain.

Nezu: That indeed will be a hazel.

Izuku: So... how are things going on?

Nezu: Everyone including myself misses you. Therefore I demand a chess session at least once a week with you in my office. Don't worry the will be no one besides us knowng this.

Izuku: Sounds fun!

Nezu: Glad to hear that. One last note: All Might is worried about you.

Izuku: No one told him?

Nezu: No. We thought it might be better if you told him yourself. Besides me, RG and Aizawa no one knows what happened to you other than that you are safe.

Izuku: I see and okay thanks for telling me!

Izuku's POV:

They seem all chill with me turning the side...

I really can't believe I have the heroes backing me up!

This is awesome!

I don't have to say goodbye to my favourite teacher and Nezu, RG and All Might!

This really is the best outcome that I could have wished for!

At least now no one wants me dead.

Me: Kacchan! Come here boy! Let's go out for a walk!

It was the huge nomu that I had following me around like a good puppy and that I trained to be beastly with others than me. Until now it did work. He only took commands form me and all I wanted was him to destroy class 1A. I would have him go against them and watch them suffer. Besides this would surely not be their end. I also wanted to have some fun with them too after all.