Usagi

Izuku POV:

I really didn't believed them when they told me that it wouldn't hurt and it did hurt like hell or more like I felt soo sick all of the sudden and breathing became soo hard. At least it wasn't that bad anymore! Once I felt better I went out of mine and Dabi's room and found everyone downstairs.

Me: What's up?

The moment I said that Toga ran towards me and hugged tackled me down to the ground. 

Toga: IZUU!!!

Something was wrong but I didn't really undestood what was going on.

Me: Okay can someone get her off me, please?

Dabi: On it!

Once she was lifted off me, Shigaraki helped me up and I saw that he was wearing special gloves too.

Me: Why the long faces?

Kurogiri: You've been alseep for a week now.

Kompress: We didn't know what to do anymore and RG is also comming over later.

Me: RG?

Dabi: Your phone kept on going off and when I checked you had soo many notifications from Aizawa and Nezu after you supposedly didn't came to the weekly meeting with him.

Me: Oh...

Shigaraki: We informed them and Nezu had RG coming over to check on you.

Me: And? You seem like that's something bad.

Kurogiri: She didn't know what you had and told us all we could do was wait. Also your quirk attacked her and got haywire once she tried to use hers on you.

Me: Which one?

Dabi: All of them.

Me: ...

Shiaraki: Anyways we got the other in the lab for ya.

Kurogiri: Before that you'll need to text Nezu and Aizawa as well as All Might and eat something.

Me: Now that you mention it! I am hungry!

Kurogiri didn't let me chat while I ate so in the end I ended up eating while everyone was putting more and more food on my plate as well as sweets to eat until I felt like I could explode. 

In a private chat:

My Boy: All Might, I am so sorry for not getting back at you or telling you what happened.

DadforAll: Ah my boy! How are you feeling?

My Boy: Good.

DadforAll: Nezu informed me after you didn't came to our meeting.

My Boy: Ah yeah... I am really sorry about that. I was even looking forward to it.

DadforAll: Is AfO treating you well. If not I'll need to plish his face again.

My Boy: Please don't! Everyone is soo nice to me.

DadforAll: That is good to hear my boy. Please don't get hurt or kill any inocent people too. I won't be able to go after you as you know but I wouldn't get over me if you would blame yourself for needing to kill anyone because what you became.

My Boy: Don't worry the LOV is taking care of that one. They also are making sure I won't regret anything.

DadforAll: I am happy to hear that. Will we ever be able to meet up again?

My Boy: YES! How about we meet once a week at the beach like we used to?

DadforAll: I'll prepare a picknick for you then.

My Boy: I am looking forward to it and no mixing up our business.

DadforAll: All right! See ya

My Boy: Till then!

In another private chat:

Kitten: Aizawa-sensei are you up?

Dadzawa: am i up... what a funny question. how are you feeling kitten?

Kitten: Since when am I kitten and you Dadzawa?

Dadzawa: is that importatn?

Kitten: I gues not.

Dadzawa: how are you?

Kitten: Good. I mean the LOV took care of me and RG is coming over to look at me too.

Dadzawa: i see. if there is any problem you tell me! that is not a question problem child.

Kitten: I know I will! 

Dadzawa: also a meeting once a week in a coffee shop.

Kitten: Sure. You pay!

Dadzawa: of course and no coffee for you.

Kitten: I don't drink it and you know it.

Dadzawa: i do. now please put the rest of class 1A to hell-

Kitten: As you wish!

In another private group chat:

CinnamonRoll: Nezu, I am up now and I am feeling better. Thanks for sending me RG and telling All Might about everythin.

CinnamonRoll: Not you too. 

RatSatan: Me what? Of course please don't hesitate and let your villain friends immediately reach out to me if anything ever happens to you.

CinnamonRoll: All right I will and never mind.

RatSatan: I am also glad to hear that you are feeling better. I'll send RG over to you in the evening.

CinnamonRoll: Okay. Did I cause a lot of trouble to you?

RatSatan: Nothing I wouldn't be able to manage now go and spread even more chaos! I am curious to see how far you will get! Don't missunderstand it please. 

CinnamonRoll: I know you like choas and if you could. We would get world domination.

RatSatan: You know where to find me if you decide to do that.

CinnamonRoll: I do but for now I have calss 1A to experiment with and help the LOV out as well as clean the hero society up a little bit. So I really won't get bored.

RatSatan: I see. Good luck and have fun.

3rd POV:

After textin everyone Izuku went to the lab and did what he wanted to do earlier. He still had Todoroki and the other one in place. Though Todoroki was more like a lifeless doll hanging around and so without much time to lose, Usagi went to work and put their quirks to the extreme. 

He of course was not allowed to have a knife on him when he leaves the lab but in the lab he has everything. From knifes to saws to axes and poisones needles. He needed them of course too. It took a lot of time and painfull procedure to make sure that the quirk he was about to put on test wouldn't go berserk on him and that the creatures he would create would be obediently. The main goal was to create nomus that were powerfull and loyal knowing their own faults as well as the pain if they would do something wrong.

Needless to say that the nomus created from class 1A were the most powerfull nomus the LOV had and all of them only took commands from Izuku. They were wild beasts and Usagi loved to use them against certain heroes like the trash can everyone called Endeavor or the number 2 which soon cesed to exist.

Now was his time to clean after the society and make space for better hero to rise. Heroes that are people that deserved the title of being one. Usagi after all became the dudge of the udnerworld and the grim reaper aka killer bunny of death Usagi.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it too.