Class1A? Did they ever exist?

3rd POV:

After Izuku told them the plan all the villains needed to do was wait for the day to come and then do what they did best. Attack and make the heroes life misserable. It all started when class 1A arrived to the beach and started to get cozy that Kurogiri teleported the nomu aka Bakugo there. Once he was let off the leash he started attacking everything that was moving, screaming, emiting some fearfull scent and squealing. In short he was attacking everyone and everything that comes into his way. 

The LOV looked at the chaos and only watched everything happen until they felt like the heroes wouldn't survive anything more and put Bakugo back to his own room or more like his cell. After that they went in and did some more chaos.

As if the nomu was not enough, the LOV came in and started stabbing, burning, cutting, disintegrating some parts of their skins as well as putting the surviving people into a marble.

Compress: I think we are done here.

Toga: I really wished that we could have done more and killed them.

Dabi: Well out little bunny want some fun too!

Shigaraki: They desvere far more than we could ever give them.

Spinner: You sure he can do this?

Dabi: Your lucky you didn't see what he did to Bakug. Why do you think the Nomu is so scared of him?

Spinner: Well I didn't even think that it was possible.

Shigaraki: It was bloody grosume even for me.

Dabi: You would have thrown up toga so stop looking like this!

Toga: But I would have loved seeing all the blood.

Shigaraki: No, Toga. Dabi's right! You would have felt sick like us after seeing what he did.

Twice: Uhh let's annoy him!,  So... we never piss him off?

Toga: NEVER!

Dabi: If you have a death wish then sure go on!

Shigaraki: We won't pay for your funeral.

Toga: Ahm Izuku just went online and sent us a messgae.

Spinner: What does he saz?

Toga: He's feeling a little bit ill because of the quirk transfer and that we should deal with class 1A however we want exept for Iida, Uraraka, Mina, Tsu, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu... whoever thez are.

Dabi: *Sigh* That ponytail overe there is Yaoyorozu.

Shigaraki: Iida is the wanna be sonic!

Spinner: Tsu was the frog.

Kurogiri: Uraraka was the one with the infinity quirk and round cheeks.

Twice: Don't know and to hell with them!, Oh Mina was the one that looks like an alien.

Kompress: Kirishima is the shark boy over there.

Toga: Okay... so I go stabby stabby on everyone! Got it!

Kurogiri: NO!

Kompress: Okay let me take them awway and then you do it!

Just like that the LOV took the people away Izuku told them to leave for himself and they split the rest of the kids up between them.

Toga loved her knifes and so she just stabby stabbed  them all and cut their skin open to cover them up while also humming like a child and hopping from one victim to another one. She loved painting the floor in red and also see all their blood. However what she didn't do was cut them completely open. All she did was make them lose too much blood.

Spinner also had a knife with him and unlike Toga he loved breaking peoples bones and make it rather quickly but this time he enyoed taking time on the heroes and so he started piece by piece to break their fingers and then when they couldn't stand the pain and fell unconscious he would make the killing move and stabbed them through their hearts or back bones.

Twice was a crazy person and so he just went around duplicating himself and using people as a punching bag before he gets bored. By that time however he already broke enough bones of them to made some internal bleedings.

Dabi was very uncomplicated. His quirk was a blue flame and he desired and loved watching them beeing burned alive like the bitches they were.

Kurogiri just teleported his victims to the Antarctic and into a vulcano and Shigaraki used his quirk to intigrate everyone that was left behind including the dead bodies to dust.

All in all they not only did what they had to do but also cleaned up after them while Kompress was sent to put Izuku's pray into the lab. All that was left of the heroes in training was a trail of blood and memories from their families.

Little did tehy know that UA would not take the care to investigate this any further saying they were unfortunate victims of a villain attack on a free day of school. Furthermore Nezu tried to make this scandal vanish from the media's sight so that no one would even ask any questions.

Meanwhile AfO gave Izuku Todoroki's quirk and made sure that the kid would not suffer. However something went wrong since Izuku's quirkless status tried to reject Todoroki's quirk. It also might have been just OfA rejecting it. 

He fell to his knees in the procedure and started to breath very heavily. It was AfO who decided to check on the kid and give him an additional healing quirk to fool OfA into accepting the fire and ice quirk with it. Luckily it didn't make any problem this time and so Izuku was left feeling completely sick and needed to recover from the process. It was also AfO who brought the kid back to the villain lair carrying him in his own arms and telling everyone to take care of him.

This was how Izuku yet gained another father figure.