5.

"I forgot to tell you. I kinda live with 3 friends" He smirked nervously.

"okay?" I laughed. I was stopped by a running herd of 3 tall teen boys who came tumbling down the stairs, tripping over eachother.

"Baby Luke!" Yelled the tall tanned one, as he joined the other boys in a group hug, all of them basically dog piling Luke. It took them a while before they noticed I was here. They stood up and looked at me.

"Aww" Started the one with the blue hair.

"Little Lucas has a girlfriend" Teased the brown curly haired one, showing his dimples as he laughed.

"Sorry about them Bonnie" Luke sighed.

"Oh, Bonnie is it? I like that name" Chirped the tanned one. I blushed. Luke brushed his hand through his hair.

"Bonnie, this is Ashton" Luke said as he pointed to the brown curly haired one. He wore ripped skinny jeans, just like Luke's, And a lose Nirvana top. Ashton smiled at me with his lady killing dimples showing again. He held out his hand, I shoke it as Luke introduced me to the rest of the boys.

"This is Calum" Luke said as he pointed to the tall tanned one. His hair was jet black, with a blonde fringe at the front. Too hip, haha. Calum wore un-ripped skinny jeans unlike the others. And a loose black top with the sleeves ripped off, showing his muscle infected arms. He copied Ashton's move, and shook my hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"And i'm Michael" Said the blue haired boy with a grin across his face. Michael wore black skinny jeans like the rest of them, and a green and black checkered shirt, with only half of the buttons closed over, revealing his chest. I shooke his hand too.

"So Luke, is this your new girlfriend?" Michael blurted out.

"No" Luke answered, his expression changing crimson. The boys and I laughed as Luke's face turned bashfully red. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and the boys watched me nosily.

"Hey Bonnie it's Carmine, where are you. I heard you walked out of school with that new kid. So me, Hazel and Rose came to check if you went home, but your not here. Where are you?" Carmine demanded. Once I could finally get a word in I answered her.

"I'm at Luke's house, you know the new boy?" I noticed Luke's attention spark up when I mentioned his name. I giggled at him.

"What are you doing there? You barely know the guy!" Lauren started.

"Where is his house, tell him your friends are coming round to make sure your okay"

"His house is just down the street from mine, i'll stand outside the house. You walk down until I see you, ok?" I said.

"ok" Carmine agreed, then she hung up.

"What was that all about?" Luke asked.

"Um, my friends are coming here to check if i'm ok"

"Oh cool, i'll get drinks ready" Michael smiled.

"No, no. They don't have to come in, there is 3 of them. It's your house too. I don't want to bring in all my friends and ruin your night" I said. All the boys looked at Luke.

"Ofcourse they can come inside. I love people!" Luke said, I couldn't quite tell if he was being sarcastic or not but I went with it anyway.

"So how they getting here?" Calum asked.

"I have to go stand outside and wave to them when I see them, i'll be back in a second" I smiled at the boys as I walked out the house closing the door gently behind me. As I stood outside I seen Carmine, Rose and Hazel walking down towards the house. My hand shot up and I waved to them.

"Bonnie!" Rose yelled. They began jogging towards me.

"Nice house" Carmine joked, as she and the others strolled through the gate to Luke's house. I knocked on the door, thinking it would be rude to just walk straight in. Luke answered the door almost immediatly.

"Why didn't you just come in?" He laughed, holding the door as the four of us walked inside.

"Just didn't want to seem rude?" I said, more of a question than an answer. Luke smiled and shook his head. As Luke closed the door behind us, Michael came into the hall, through from the livingroom.

"Follow me" He said. I did as I was told and began following him into the living-room. It wasn't as messy as the hall, but still a bit on the messy side of life. There were two black leather sofas placed face to face with eachother, with a flatscreen television hung up on the wall.

"Want a seat?" Ashton offered, as we all came into the room. Ashtons eyes followed Rose as she walked across the room and sat down next to him.

"Thank you" Rose blushed. Ashton winked at her and she let out a giggle. Carmine sat on the same couch as Rose and Ashton, she sat in between Ashton, and Michael joined her side. On the other couch, Hazel sat down next to Calum. Who seemed very pleased with her seating choice. I sat inbetween Hazel and Luke.

"So what's your friends names?" Luke asked politely.

"I'm Rose" Rose pointed out.

"I love that name" Ashton shared, looking at Rose. The rest of the boys watched him and sighed.

"Ashton back off. A group of girls like this obviously have boyfriends" Michael stated. Calum looked at Hazel. Luke looked at me. Michael looked at Carmine. Ashton looked at Rose.

"As if!" I laughed. The girls laughed with me, as the boys sat looking at one another.

"Anyway, this is Carmine, and that's Hazel" I said pointing to them as I said their names.

"I'm Calum, he's Michael, that's Ashton and as you already know, he's Luke" Calum spoke. Michael stood up and wandered through to the kitchen .

"8 Cokes?" He asked.

"Oh yes please" Carmine answered for all of us. Michael nodded and smiled at her, then returned to his mission.

"So, Kiddies, why we not in school?" Ashton noticed. I looked to Luke, as he answered for the rest of us.

"Oh, the school closed early today, something about a health and safety check or something, apparently they have it every second friday too" Luke lied.

The rest of the boys nodded, and fell for his lie.