16.

We arrived back at the boy's house. As I walked through the door, the first thing I noticed was that the place was completely tidy and all the clothes off of the ground was gone.

Rose and Hazel had cleaned the whole house from top to bottom when the boys were out. They had both gone back to their own homes because it was almost midnight and we all had school tommorow so their mothers had wanted them back.

"I'm just going to go to bed justnow, it's been a long night" Ashton laughed. He hugged me goodnight and lept up the stairs to his bed. Calum hugged me too and followed behind Ashton.

"Are you guys still planning on going to school tommorrow?" Michael asked Luke and I.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?" Luke questioned.

"Just wandered if you would still be up to it, I mean, you've both had a rough night" Michael explained. Luke looked at me, then back at Michael.

"Yeah, we're still up to it" I smiled at Michael. He kissed my cheek and told me goodnight, he then hurried up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Luke led me into the kitchen and he handed me a glass of ice water. I took it and gulped it down almost all at once. He laughed at me and put the glass into the sink. He pulled me into a hug and buried his head into the crook of my neck. I twisted and played with the hair that covered the nape of his neck. He pulled away and began inspecting the cut on my jaw.

"Let me see to that" He smirked. He started rummaging through the cupboards and pulled out handfulls of plasters and antiseptic creams.

I took a seat on one of the dining table chairs. And Luke pulled out another chair and faced it infront of me. He sat down and placed the objects on the table. He held my head up and tilted it to the side, so he could see the cut better.

He started by ripping open an antiseptic wipe packet, and gently wiped the cut with the damp cloth that smelled of hospitals and dentists. He then un-screwed the lid of some sort of cream, he squeezed it onto his finger and smeared it carefully over my cut jaw. He finished with that, and began peeling open a plaster. He stuck it to my jaw and sat back, admiring his finished work. 

"All fixed" He smiled. I rolled my eyes at him.

He led me upstairs to his room. I dug into my suitcase looking for my pyjamas while Luke took off his muddy suit. I went into the bathroom with my pyjamas to get changed, because I was too shy to get changed infront of Luke.

I chose to wear my black, cotton p.j trousers, and my All time low shirt with the picture of the album 'panic' printed across the front. I walked back into Luke's room to see him standing with his back to the door. All he had on was his black 'Calvin Klein' boxers. He shot round when he heard me laughing at him.

"I love your shirt" He smirked, pulling me into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He placed his fore head against mine.

"I love you" He whipered.

"I love you too" I whispered back. He walked us over to the bed and threw me down. He clambered in beside me and we covered ourselves with the duvet. We lay face to face like we always did.

"I'm really sorry our date was ruined by them" I told him.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, and I can always take you on so many other dates" Luke smiled, I pecked his lips with mine.

"We better get some sleep now, we have school tommorrow" Luke told me. I nodded and snuggled down deeper under the covers. Luke kissed my forehead and his arm snaked round me.

I lay my head against Luke's bare chest and drifted off to sleep with the noise of his heart beating gently against his chest.