LOSER - ☆3☆

⚠Trigger Warning : Bull*ing⚠

(Please skip to the "End Of Trigger Warning" if you are uncomfortable with this part)

"Choi Seung"

Seung froze in her tracks when she heard the familiar voice, the one she dreaded the most.

She was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice that she was in the wrong hallway, which she avoided for whole two months.

She made a grave mistake.

"Seung Seung Seung~"

Hwang Jangmi.

"You think you can run away from me forever? Hm?"

Not wanting to invite more trouble Seung decided to speak fast.

"Wh-what made you think I was... ru-run...ning away from y-you..."
She ended up stammering. Her voice was shaking in fear of the group of six girls standing in front of her. Six pairs of evil eyes were looking at her like a predator when it catches a prey in it's trap of no escape.

"Ah really?" Jangmi, the leader of her squad, strolled her way towards her, followed by the rest of the girls.
Seung walked backwards until her back hit a wall.
She could no more flee as the group now fully encircled her, blocking the last bit of space for escape.

"Really? Ah then, what were you doing all these two months? We missed you a lot you know?" The leader furrowed her brows in "worry" and gave a slight "smile" which was nothing was but an evil laced smirk.

"I- I... I was...."
"Hm?"
"Iwasbusy" Seung muttered in one breath, but loud enough to be heard by the person in front of her.

"Ah I see, busy working months huh?"

Please don't ask. Please don't ask. Please!

"Since you have worked sooo hard these months" Jangmi's hands caged Seung.
"You must have been paid a lot then? I heard that cafe pays lot"
The right corner of her lips streched to form an evil smirk.

"I.... I don't.... I d-don't have money......"

Seung was a total nervous freak, God knows how she could still contain herself and pronounce clear words, where she could have just break down then and there.

All she wanted was to go to the cafe, work there for two hours, and then go home.

Only if she wasn't so distracted and set her foot on the wrong hallway.

"No money? Ahhh poor thing~" The leader now made a "pitying" face.
"Where did it all go?"
"O-on n-new alarm cl-clock......."
"I see, I see" Jangmi nodded
"Are early mornings going smooth then?"
"Ye-Yeah......"

Silence.

Then the group suddenly broke out in laughter.
"This pip squeak is really good at making up funny stories!!" Jangmi wiped her imaginary tears from her eyes.

"I! I-I m... not lying!"
Indeed it wasn't a whole lie, but not enough to convince the girls in front of her.

"Do you think we will believe you?" The leader's expression changed to a darker one in a split of second.

Ah how much she wished that her stupid mouth didn't open when it wasn't needed, specifically in times like this.

If Seung was just really scared for herself before, now she was downright terrified.

Seung hung her head low and stayed silent.

"SPEAK! LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!"

Seung's head was jerked upwards, face to face with Jangmi, as she grabbed Seung's chin tightly, Seung's glossy eyes trying to focus on the eyes filled with rage.