☆11☆

[Unfinished draft]

The mouths of the three students hung open when a huge pile of papers landed on the hands.

"That will be all. Complete these within the day end"

Maybe Seung was wrong. The punishment wasn't light at all.

It was hellish.

"Now what you three standing here like fools for? Get out of my sight" Mr. Song swatted his hand to jolt the three out of their shocked trance.

The three quickly bowed and scurried out of the office room.

"Within day end with these? Is he crazy?!" The shorter boy exclaimed in utter disbelief and despair while the taller hung his head low, not uttering a word.

Seung followed them from behind, lost in her own worries.

Questions from how she would be able to complete the task within deadline to whether her mother was informed about the mishap constantly buzzed in her mind.

Ah... I am so screwed...

"I am...sorry..."

Seung looked up to see the other two infront of her stop, stopping in her steps in process.

The shoulder of the taller boy were drooped down along with his head, and judging by the tone of his voice and shaking of his shoulders, it felt like he was about to cry.

And she was right.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You have reached the end of this unfinished book. I will be revamping this book in my new account in the future, so please look forward to it 💗