Into The New World - ☆5☆

Seung squinted her eyes as a bright light flashed on her closed eyes.

She grumbled and muttered some incoherent words before tossing to face the wall, while taking in the warmth of the blanket. She fell asleep.

________✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰________

RRRRRRRINGGGGG
RRRRRRRRINGGGGGGG
RRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGG

UGH!

A hand appeared from the blanket and reached out to stop the alarm clock.

After the sound stopped, the hand again disappeared into the darkness inside the blanket.

________✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰________

Seung's eyes fluttered open, as they slowly started to adjusting to the bright golden light coming from the window. Seung slowly sat up with her droopy eyes and spent some minutes staring at the wall in front of her.

"seungie~ wakey wakey~"

A muffled voice came from the staircase as footsteps got louder every step.

The door opened with a light creak.

"Seung? Oh you are already awake?"

A tall lean raven-haired male entered the room flashing a smile.

The boy looked near to her age.
He came up to her and ruffled her hair.

"Good morning~" The tall boy gave a gentle smile, adoration in his eyes that were resting on the drowsy girl in front of him.

Seung, with her mouth still hung open and drooling, looked up to the smiling boy in front of her.

Wow he is so tall...

Wait.

Huh...

Huh?

HUH?!

Seung's eyes were now fully flung open, staring at the boy in total shock, as she finally came to her senses.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The boy flinched in shock
"Seung-ah are you oka-"

"INTRUDER! MOM! THERE IS A INTRUDER!"

"What-"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Seung was now standing at the corner of the bed, back hitting the wall.
"Seung-"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME OR ELSE... OR ELSE..." Seung's hands searched for a defence weapon while her eyes were strongly fixated on the boy standing in front of her and finally, she grabbed something.

"OR ELSE I WILL STAB YOU WITH THIS!" Seung was now screaming on top of her lungs, probably waking up the whole neighborhood.

"How will a plushie stab me?"
Seung looked at what she was holding mortified.

"No no WAIT"

The boy only chuckled in return.
"Seung-ah is really energetic this morning huh? So excited for-"

Poor boy didn't get to finish his sentence as his face was hit by the "threatening" plushie.

Seung then lunged forward to bite his arm.

"Seung-ah what are doing- Wait Wai- Ah- OW!!!"

Seung, not letting go, slowly started pushing him towards the open door.