New Face? - ☆10☆

[Unfinished draft]

Room 3-A

The small red colour plate that was stuck at 

Did we have a transfer student? According to my memory we didn't?

Then how this boy popped up out of nowhere when the finals are near?

It doesn't even make any sense???

And where is Minhyuk?

Seung glanced around the classroom to find that specific brunette but there was no sign of him.

Not even his friends.
Are they ditching the school together?

Maybe so.

But why aren't there any seats empty then?

Am I really in the right classroom?

But there are my other classmates-

"Choi Seung"

Seung flinched at the stern voice which brought her back to the "reality", or was she still dreaming.

"Stand Up"

Oh crap.

Song-seonsaengnim...

Realisation soon hit her as she sat frozen to her place.

"Am I inaudible? I said stand up"

Seung hesitantly stood up in her seat, eyes on the desk.

The class became quiter than it was, and the tention in the air, Seung never liked it.

Especially when being brought to attention in the whole class where the teacher would berate the student like no tomorrow.

She always hated it and tried her best to avoid it but sadly it was her turn now.

Seung gulped as the teacher strode towards her casually and put a hand on her desk.

The calmness before the storm.

"So Seung can you tell us what interesting did you find in the whole classroom that stole your attention from my teaching?"

Seung didn't know what to say as her mind was completely filled with panic.

"Tell me what is it this time? Because the previous time you said you were feeling sick but managed to fist fight with some of your seniors, then did your energy go out for two weeks?"

What?!

Seung looked at the teacher in disbelief.

What the hell is he saying?!

But judging by the stare she knew he wasn't joking. He was the type of person who made sarcastic jokes before starting to shame the student badly in front of the whole class.

He was totally serious.

And about something she never did because this was the first time she ever got into trouble with Mr.Song.

Where did he find these?

Seung wanted to ask him but her mouth was locked, she was completely frozen, eyes locked with those stone cold eyes, reminding of her mother.

Her heart was pounding beat like it wanted to get out of the ribcage, tears surfaced her eyes as she lowered down her head again in shame.

She wanted to go home and lock herself in her room, her only safe haven.