Story Ideas I Need Plots For

I am great at coming up with characters and dynamics but terrible at coming up with a plotline to follow. Please help!

EPOCH
A teenage girl is actually a fae, something she hides from everyone, even her parents who are unaware they're baby was a channeling. The only exceptions are her two friends. She hunts shadow monsters with a magic scythe she can summon, and can travel to the fae world.

The Hunt
The Huntress and her party are a traveling group of legend and mystery. She rides a horse of lightning through the country, with the rest of the party riding equally magical and strange steeds, terrorizing the people of the land. But, lesser known to people, is that they also provide safe passage to those who need it, and bringing in new members from all over. (Inspired by Overly Sarcastic Productions video on "The Hunt" myths)

Unnamed Story
Cyra the sniper wielding Amazon, who left the the amazon city to explore the world, took on jobs fighting monsters and killing nobleman. She is joined by Kaolinite, an axe-wielding dwarven warrior, her childhood friend she's been reunited with, who was adopted and raised by a dwarven family in a dwarven tribe. They find and are joined by a blind elf named Io, a martial arts master and former citizen of the elven empire. Finally, they find and are joined by Haven, a fae wanderer with horns and antlers, great feathered wings and skin that is near totally covered.

I'm open to all sorts of suggestions! I want to see what you y'all got for me. Please chip in an idea and thank you!

      --WV--