<shower>

Smut warning}
Modern AU}
Aether X Xiao}
———

It had been a long day for the two. Aether had been running errands for his sister all day while Xiao had been working. All Xiao wanted to do was shower and cuddle with his lover.

"Hey Aether." Xiao said, looking over at the blond.

Aether looked back. "Hm?"

"I'm gonna go shower." Xiao notified him, standing up from his seat on the couch.

"Can I shower with you?" Aether asked.

Xiao blushed. It's not like the other had never seen him naked before, but the thought of it still made the older turn red. "If you want to." Xiao muttered, turning away in an attempt to hide his face.

Aether smiled at that, although Xiao couldn't see. "I'll be in there in a minute. You can go ahead." He said.

Xiao nodded, walking towards the bathroom. He grabbed two towels, one for him and the other for Aether, and placed them on the counter. He then turned on the shower, setting the water to a temperature that wasn't too warm or too cold, but leaned towards the warmer side. That was a difference between the two, Xiao preferred warmer showers while Aether was a fan of colder ones.

After making sure the water was a decent temperature, Xiao began to undress himself, stepping into the shower. After a couple seconds he heard the bathroom door open. "Aether?" He questioned.

"It's me." Aether called in response.

Xiao leaned back and peaked out from the small space in between the shower curtain and the wall. What he saw was a shirtless Aether with his blond hair untied from its usual braid. Xiao blushed at the sight, looking away.

After a few more seconds, Xiao could hear Aether stepping in behind him. He felt the blond's hands rest on his hips, causing him to blush once again.

"Hey Xiao." Aether spoke in a whisper that Xiao could just barely hear over the running water. Aether took a step closer to the smaller and carefully pulled the older closer to him. Xiao's back was pressed against Aether's chest.

Aether smirked as he was greeted with the sight of Xiao looking down with his face red. His bright yellow eyes were closed slightly. Aether had to admit, Xiao naked with his hair wet and water dripping down him was a hot sight as is. But this? This was far better than anything Aether could ever imagine.

"What if I fucked you right here and now?" Aether asked, teasingly moving one of his hands down, resting it just above Xiao's dick.

Xiao gasped, watching Aether's hand. "In the shower?" He asked, whining slightly. Shower sex wasn't something that had ever come across Xiao's mind, and he wasn't sure if he liked the new idea or not.

Aether nodded. "In the shower." He confirmed.

"How would we even-" Xiao cut himself off with a gasp, unable to finish his question. He looked down to see Aether's hand wrapped around his length.

Xiao went to speak but was cut off by a moan escaping his lips as Aether's hand began to tease him. "Fuck." He muttered, leaning backwards into the other's touch. His head rested against the blond's shoulder as another moan escaped his lips.

Aether smirked at the sight, speeding up his pace slightly. "You like that?" He teased.

Xiao's response was another moan. The older could feel his legs already getting weak. He curled his lower lip in, pressing his upper lip against it to try and suppress the sounds threatening to escape his throat.

Aether noticed and wasn't a fan. "Xiao, love, let me hear you." He requested, slowing down the movement from his hand.

Xiao's response was shaking his head, which caused Aether to stop his movements entirely. Realizing this, Xiao let out a whine. "Aether, please-" he began, but was cut off yet again.