<body pillow>

Kaeya X Albedo}
———

It was rare for Albedo to be in the city of Mondstat. Most of his time was spent in Dragonspine, and on the rare occasion he was in town, he spent most of his time either in his office or his lab.

However, currently he was standing in the Calvary Captain's office, watching the blue haired male scurry around and clean up the room.

"Need any help?" Albedo asked.

Kaeya shook his head. "I'm almost done." He said.

After a couple minutes of silence (besides the sound of papers against each other) Kaeya finished cleaning his office. He turned to face Albedo with a smile.

"We can go now." Kaeya said.

Albedo nodded quietly in acknowledgement.

The reason why Albedo was waiting for Kaeya was because the two lived together. Since Albedo was rarely in town, he didn't bother with getting a place to sleep, and slept in his office most of the time. One day, after the two started dating, Kaeya offered to let Albedo stay with him. And, Albedo had accepted. (He had been a bit hesitant, but after Kaeya reassuring him he was comfortable sharing his home with the blond, Albedo felt more at ease with the thought.)

Now, the two often walked home together whenever Albedo was in town. Today being one of those times.

As they left Kaeya's office, the taller gripped onto his lover's hand. He watched as Albedo looked over at him, but didn't say anything. Instead, Albedo simply tightened his grip on Kaeya's hand in return.

...

After a walk that wasn't too long or too short, the two arrived home. Kaeya went to change while Albedo sat on the couch. He pulled out one of his many research journals and began writing down some final notes of his.

After a couple minutes, Kaeya came out of the room and said that Albedo could go change. So, the blond stood up and did just that.

After they both changed, they found themselves cuddled up in bed, Albedo's head resting on Kaeya's stomach while the taller had a hand wrapped around the blond's waist.

"Tired?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo shook his head. "I probably should be, but, I don't fall asleep very easily." Albedo replied.

Kaeya nodded his head, well aware of that. Albedo often got caught up in his work and would pull multiple all-nighters a week. And on the off chance Albedo did try and get some sleep, most beds he found to be rather uncomfortable, so he would eventually give up, or he would be so tired his body simply didn't care about how uncomfortable things were.

However, after a couple minutes, Kaeya looked down and saw Albedo had his eyes closed. He looked as if he would doze off any minute now.

Kaeya chuckled at the sight. "You sure do look tired." He said.

Albedo blushed from the comment. "You're warm." He muttered in reply.

Kaeya laughed, but decided to let the other get some sleep. He used his free hand to begin playing with Albedo's hair, helping the other fall asleep.

...

It was morning, and the two were getting ready to head off to work. Kaeya decided to bug Albedo about the previous night.

"Did you sleep well?" Kaeya asked.

"Yeah, surprisingly well." Albedo confirmed.

Kaeya laughed. "You slept well, all because of me?" He joked.

Albedo shrugged. "No clue. But, it was nice to have you around." He leaned towards Kaeya, resting against the taller's side.

Kaeya raised a hand to Albedo's hair. "Maybe I should become your personal body pillow?" He joked.

Albedo laughed. "Maybe you should."

———
600 words.
Sorry it's so short. I just wanted to write a quick KaeBedo (I think that's right) fluff.
Also if you have any ship suggestions please let me know.
While I'll only write something if I get a good idea for it, I like knowing what my audience is looking forward to.