<desperate>

Smut Warning}
Modern AU}
Xiao X Aether}
———

"Aether, I'm ho-" Xiao went to call for his lover, locking the door behind him. However, when he looked over at the dining table, he was frozen in shock.

The blond was sat on the table with his hair down. He wore a bunny suit with ears to match it. Aether had a red ribbon wrapped around his body, keeping his hands behind his back. He had his legs spread wide apart as he stared at his lover.

Xiao was surprised. He never expected Aether to do something like this. But, he had to admit, he liked it. And his dick showed that, growing hard at the display.

"Aether.." Xiao was at a loss for words as he stared at the other.

Aether had a small smirk on his face. "Welcome home Xiao." He greeted.

Xiao slowly took a step forward, and another, until he was by the table, standing in front of his lover. "What's all this for?" Xiao asked, placing his hands on the other's hips.

Aether gave a warm smile. "It's nothing. I just thought you might like it." He shrugged his shoulders slightly.

To say Xiao liked it might be an understatement. The sight made him want to fuck the other right then and there. He leaned in to his lover's ear. "Really? Well it looks more like someone's trying to get their ass fucked until they can't walk." Xiao commented. His warm breath sent shivers down the other.

"I'll take that too." Aether muttered, his face red.

Xiao smirked. "I knew you were a slut, but damn." He pulled away from the other only to connect their lips.

As Xiao kissed his lover, he moved his hands to support the other before lifting him off the table. Aether let out a gasp as his legs wrapped around Xiao's waist. Xiao took the advantage to slip his tongue inside the other's mouth. As Xiao's tongue explored his lover's mouth, he carried the blond into their bedroom.

He carefully tossed the other onto the bed, leaving him there as he went to close the door. After, he walked back to the bed and bent over so he was closer to the other.

"Now, what caused you to dress like such a slut today? I want the real answer this time." Xiao said as he pulled at part of the red ribbon, lifting Aether slightly.

"I-" Aether began, pausing as he stared into Xiao's bright yellow eyes. "I wanted to surprise you.. because I thought if I did.. you'd fuck me." Aether managed, his face flushed from the embarrassment.

Xiao smirked. "So, you could've just asked me when I got home. But instead, you decided to expose yourself on the table?" He asked the other. Except, he didn't wait for a reply. "You really are such a whore."

He pushed Aether back down against the bed, earning a small 'oof' from the other. Xiao climbed on top of the blond, kissing him roughly. Aether tried to move his hands to hold Xiao, only to be reminded that they were tied behind his back.

Xiao pulled away from the kiss, admiring how Aether was already red and how he was panting softly. He then moved to take off Aether's outfit, along with the bunny ears resting on his head. After, Xiao then removed his own clothes before towering back over his lover.

"Xiao-" Aether went to speak, but was cut off by his own gasp as Xiao's hands found their way to his nipples. Small moans escaped his mouth as the other's hands teased him. Xiao then moved his mouth to rest around one of Aether's nipples, his tongue swirling around it. The blond's moans grew louder as his back arched from the pleasure.

"Xiao!" Aether screamed the other's name rather loudly. "Fuck me! Please!" He begged. He tried to move his hips closer to Xiao's, but ultimately failed to do so.