<Valentine>

Valentines Day Special
Aether X Xiao}
———

Aether walked up the stairs of the inn, headed towards one of the balconies. He looked down at the flowers in his hands. Zhongli had told him that Xiao was rather fond of qingxin flowers. Aether continued his walk, soon arriving at the balcony. There he saw Xiao leaning against the railing, staring up at the sky.

Aether walked over, a wide grin on his face. "Good morning Xiao!" He greeted. Xiao jumped, as if caught off guard. He turned to face the traveler.

"Hello, Traveler." Xiao returned the greeting.

Aether pushed the flowers towards the yaksha. "Happy Valentine's Day!" He said with a warm smile.

"Are these for me?" Xiao asked, looking down at the flowers.

"Yeah! Zhongli said you liked them." Aether replied. His smile began to fade. Did Xiao not like the flowers?

Xiao took the bouquet, his cheeks turning a slight shade of red. "Thank you." He spoke quietly. The Yaksha then reached into a bag that Aether didn't realize Xiao had until then. Xiao pulled a small box out of the bag, handing it to Aether. "These are for you. I was also told that you would appreciate this."

Aether took the box, which was wrapped in red paper with pink hearts on it. Aether smiled as he opened the box, his eyes widening slightly as he saw multiple crystal cores inside. "Ah! Thanks Xiao!"

He watched as Xiao pulled another item out of the bag. It was a sword, with a green blade that seemed to reflect the sunlight. "This is also for you. I thought you'd like a better weapon." Xiao said.

Aether carefully took the sword, a laugh escaping his lips. "It looks a lot like your Jade Spear!" He said. Aether then turned to Xiao. "That reminds me, I have a second gift for you as well."

Aether then quickly leaned in and kissed Xiao's lips, his arms wrapping around Xiao's neck. A gasp escaped the yaksha's throat. Xiao kissed back, his hands finding the blond's hips. The two shared a kiss before the traveler eventually pulled away.

"I've gotta go do my commissions. Happy Valentine's Day, Xiao." Aether said. He then let out a giggle before turning around and walking away, before Xiao could react.

Xiao watched the traveler leave, a hand subconsciously making its way to Xiao's lips. "Happy Valentine's Day, Traveler." Xiao muttered into the air.

———
Might make another Valentine chapter tomorrow depending on how I feel. Just wanted to make sure I at least got something out.
I'm working on a Ayato X Thoma chapter i honor of Ayato's release but I've been busy. Hopefully I can get it out this week. :,)