𝟷𝟷| 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟓:𝟓𝟐𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑

- 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

─────

I was finishing up installing this pink lace on Kal while Nya was sitting on the floor packaging some orders in my guest room that I turned into my workspace as The Beach by Giveon was softly playing in the background.

"How you feeling Miko," Nya spoke looking up from the order she was packaging.

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

"You took yo meds." Kal asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah." I lied, grabbing my hair straightener, straightening a piece of the hair. I hate taking those meds they make me worst then I already do and suck the life outta me.

"Kal yo birthday coming up witcho wanna do? " I asked changing the subject.

"Ooh yeah." Nya nodded smiling.

" ion know" She shrugged her shoulder.

"I was thinking of going somewhere and getting fuck up, maybe Bali I always wanted to go there." She nodded.

I thought she don't know 😑.

"So my bae wanna go to Bali." Ant said popping out of nowhere eating chips. With Fazo went to go sit in one of the chairs with a blunt in his hand as Cashimir leaning up against my the door wearing a dark blue Nike Tech Tracksuit with some Nike Dunks 'grey fog' with his black fitted with a bowl of Lucky Charms in his hand.

sexyyydaddybae looking to fine likeee who you tryna show out for 🙄.

"What the fuck yooo, scared the living shit outta me ." Nya mugged all three of them.