𝟸𝟺| 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

 📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟽𝚝𝚑

- 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟽𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

─────

Bella and I were in chillin' at my crib she was in the kitchen making some popcorn while I was trying to find something to watch.

"I don't know what to pick," I yelled

"Pick anything." She yelled back.

"Okay, how about," I mumbled

"Happy Birthday Miko, Your 22 too hot to handle." Bella sang coming into the kitchen with a small heart written on 'it's a bad bitch birthday' with a candle on it.

"You know I don't like my birthday," I said grabbing my phone seeing it was 12.

"Yeah, but I felt bad if I don't do something." She smiled as I blew out the candle.

"You getting so big." She set the cake down on the coffee table kissing me on the cheek and giving me a big ass hug. "I remember changing yo diapers like it was yesterday."

"Gurl be forreal yo ass was like 2 when I was born." I mugged her.

"Hush don't ruin my moment." She mugged me.  "Now you dis independent girl who got her shit together after everything we have been through. I'm really proud of you Sevyn." She said.

─────

I woke up on the couch seeing that Bella and I knocked out on the couch last night and she was  still sleeping. I smelled something hella good coming from the kitchen it was Nya and Kal cooking a whole ass meal.