𝟸𝟻| 𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟕:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ-  𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑

-  𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ

─────

"I'm out of town, thuggin' with my rounds. My coochie pink, my booty-hole brown." I rapped trying to build my desk for my office. "I'm out here in Miami. Lookin' for the hoochie daddies
Where the niggas that get ratchet?"

"Mhm song too good, gotta run that back," I mumbled, replaying the song.

Pushing the desk to the spot I wanted, I took a step back, scanning my half-completed office, deciding on what more furniture I needed. "I feel like Bob the builder dis hoe," I huffed.

"Oh, you finished," Nya said, walking in and inspecting my work. "An IKEA build at that. Them bitches barely be giving out instructions." She flipped through the manual, only to see five pages.

"What can I say?" I said fixing my bun. "And I have a whole ass chair to build." I sucked my teeth, pointing to the box on the ground.

"You know you can hire somebody to build it, that's why I did," she shrugged her shoulders.

"I know but I ain't tryna spend all dat money and plus imma make Mir build it."

"Build what?" I heard him appear from thin fucking air, causing Nya and me to jump in surprise.

always doin that shit 🙄

"Boi, you gotta stop." I mugged him as he came up to me, giving me a kiss. His hands made their way to grip my ass.

"My cue to leave," Nya mumbled, leaving my office.