BLOSSOMS

Lisa's POV

I was waiting for Jennie inside of the classroom, it's strange because she's the one who's early every day but now, she's not here. I look at the time and it's almost time but she's still not here. The bell started to ring and I look outside if she's there but there's no Jennie outside.

The teacher is here, I look at Jisoo and Chaeng and I asked where's Jennie but they just shrugged their shoulders. The teacher started to discuss and I can't focus on our class.

The class is almost done and the teacher gives us homework, it's a math problem. Why math is the first class? I hate it.

When the teacher go out, I saw someone go inside. I smiled when I saw who is it was, it's Jennie. She just go to her seat and didn't even look at me. Is she still angry at me?

It's already noon and she's still didn't look at me. I keep staring at her and sometimes our eyes met but she quickly looks away. There are no classes after lunch because the teacher needs to go somewhere.

I look at Jennie who's writing on her notes. Jisoo and Chaeng are not here because they're eating at the cafeteria. I get the lunch box that my moms prepared. I sat at Jisoo's sit, Jennie look at me and I smiled at her and show the lunch box.

"Hey" I pouted and touch her cheeks

"I'm not in the mood Lisa," she says and she continues writing

"Eat this," I say and I get her notes and put the lunch box on her desk

"Lisa" she hissed and I smiled at her

"Peace offering?" I say. I don't know what did I do to her.

"You didn't do anything," she says and she leaned her back on her seat

"Eat this, you need this," I say and I opened the lunch box for her

"I don't want to eat," she says

"You want me to feed you?" I asked and she just sighed

"Lisa," she says and glared at me

"Please," I say and I look at her

She just stands and grabs her bag. I look at her walking out of the classroom. I just sighed and start fixing all the food here. After I fixed it, I just put it back on my seat.

"Aren't you going with me?" Jennie asked and she's looking at me outside. Some of our classmates are looking at me

"Me?" I asked and she rolled her eyes

"You want to feed me right? Stop sitting there and follow me, I'm freaking hungry" she says and I smiled. I get my bag and get the lunch box.

I followed her, I'm just on her back because she might slap me if I continue annoying her.

She didn't go to the cafeteria, I just follow her. We stop at the place where so many trees. There are no students here and I didn't see any people here. It's so creepy here.

Jennie get a thing in her pocket and I saw her holding a key. She put the key on the padlock and started opening the door.

"Let's go," she says and she looks at me

"A-are you sure?" I asked and she just furrowed her eyebrows

"Are you going or not?" She says and I nodded. I slowly went inside and I saw a fresh place.

My eyes got widened, it's full of trees, and I heard birds singing. I followed Jennie and I keep admiring this place, it looks like a garden, I look amazed when I saw a little falls, and lastly the cherry blossoms.

Switchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें