ANDREW

Jennie's POV

I was sitting on the couch this morning while watching the television. I get my phone and started texting Lisa.

"Ruby Jane eat this" Nanny says and she gives me some cookies

"You made this?" I ask and she smiles. I get some cookies and started tasting them.

"I love it, you're good at baking Nanny," I say and she smiles

"Of course, ask me if you want some more I'll just cook there," she says and I nodded. I took a picture of cookies.

To: My Lili

"Hey Beautiful"

"Good morning"

"Come here later, I'm bored"

"Nanny made this"

I close my phone after I send her a message

I close my phone after I send her a message. I continue eating while watching and my phone gets a notification.

From: My Lili

"Good morning Gorgeous"

"I just woke up"

"I'll go there later, I'll just help mom with the chores"

"I want to eat that, give me some"

She reply I chuckle when I saw that in every message that I send she react to it.

We keep texting, we just stop when she says that she needs to do her chores. I bet it's her free day today.

"Jennie" I heard my mom walking while holding Andrew

"Yeah?" I go back watch again

"Andrew wants to watch some cartoons," my mom says and I look at her

"And?" I ask

"Can you change it to Cartoons?" She says and I look at Andrew who's making puppy eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and I change the channel to a Disney, I get my cookies and phone then go to the dining area.

I'm done eating the cookies, I check my social media and I stop scrolling when I saw Unnie's post, she's having a good time with Chaeng.

"This two bitch can't confess to each other" I shake my head and I continue scrolling.

I stand up and decided to go back to my room. I stop when I saw my parents and Andrew is in the middle. They watch cartoons and laugh together.

I just focus on my phone and go upstairs. My mom calls me but I ignore her and continue walking.

1 hour passed and Lisa started calling me. I answer it and I continue playing with my new nails.