01: coffee

커피 - 최찬희

the pretty brown haired boy applies minimal makeup: mascara to his already long lashes, and chapstick; cherry flavored.

he fixes his fluffy brunette hair in the mirror, parting it in the middle and curling the ends a little, then spraying on his favorite vanilla scent to welcome in the fall season.

he leaves his apartment covered up in his light brown sweater his partner had got him a month prior.

he smiles a little as it made his heart warm and cozy at the thought of seeing them.

their gorgeous hair, pretty eyes, and their adorable, cute, little nose he loves to boop so much.

he loves them all. their curves, even if they weren't visble, their personality, their beauty.. all of it, chanhee adores.

he shakes his head to stop daydreaming and checks his watch, 2:45pm.

he's meeting his significant other at haengbok cafe on this windy, autumn afternoon; the first of november.

his cheeks rosy because of the cold, but also because of being able to see his lovely date soon.

he continues his walk down the sidewalk in a busy seoul.

the cold air attacking his soft, milky skin making it redden.

he fixes his scarf since he could feel a little cold slipping through.

his black turtleneck underneath not really helping keep him warm.

his eyes light up magically as he sees the cozy coffee shop in the distance.

he's always dreamed of creating his own with his partner by his side.

the bell above chanhee jingles once he opens haengbok's door.

"good afternoon! welcome to haengbok cafe!" a worker from the cashier area greets with a warm smile that he returns.

soft scents of pumpkin spice and pecan flowed and danced through the air of the small, cozy, and compacted space.

he makes his way to the semi-long line and patiently waits his turn.

"here you go sir!"

"thank you," he replies and holds both his, and his lover's drink.

he places them on a table beside the window.

they got a matcha green tea latte while the tall, brunette boy got a normal salted caramel latte.

he adores these most during autumn and winter because of how sweet it is.

the bell jingles and chanhee looks up, making eye contact with the person who enters.

they make their way over to their boyfriend, welcoming him into their cold embrace.

"hi baby," chanhee greets and shows the cream colored cup filled with their drink.

"matcha green tea latte?" they ask in a shivering tone.

the older nods with a smile and pink cheeks.

he cares so much for them; more than they'll ever know.

"our two year anniversary is coming up," they say, their tiny hands wrapped around the cup nervously as they sit across from their boyfriend.

"i know! i can't wait to do something for you kitten."

their cheeks get redder at that. chanhee knows exactly what to say to make them blush and he loves the ethereal sight of it.

it goes silent between both of them.

chanhee's partner bites their lip nervously as their leg starts jumping in anxiousness.

he leans over the table and places his thumb on their bottom lip, removing it from their teeth.

"sorry.."

"no, it's okay," chanhee speaks in his soft honey filled voice his significant other fell in love with.

"what's on your mind?" he softly asks with a tiny tilt of his head.

"c-classes are getting a little hard l-lately. exams are c-coming up too," they whisper; afraid someone will hear their broken, saddened voice.

"oh baby," chanhee starts and kisses their cheek.

"you got this, even if you don't think so, i do. i'm always here whatever you need whether it's kisses and cuddles, or studying for exams and help with your classes."

tears brim their eyes. they love the brunette for this exact reason: how caring he is.

"t-thank you channie, it means a lot."

chanhee receives a soft kiss on his plump, pink lips and rosy red cheeks.

"i'm happy you're mine." chanhee speaks up after a tiny amount of silence in their atmosphere, the one surrounding theirs is busy booming with noise.

"me too."

the younger then proceeds to drink their latte before it became cold.

chanhee runs his fingers through their hair while doing so.

"i love you."

"i love you too chanhee."

his slim arms wrap around their warm body, now engulfed in their sweet scent he oh-so-loves.

"you smell amazing," he giggles.

"so do you. always."

chanhee's cheeks go shades darker and he hopes they don't notice.

they play with his hair making tiny purrs release from his soft, pink lips.

"my boy," they whisper and kisses his forehead.

"you're the best y/n."

"you too."

the couple sits in silence as it welcomes them into its arms.

the people in the surrounding atmosphere die down a little, rush hour over for them.

the once booming cafe has become quieter and more at peace.

chanhee's heart pounds fondly as he looks up at his partner, admiring their beauty, their ethereality.

"c-chanhee!" they blush once they notice his stares.

"what? you're just so beautiful kitten."