04: cotton candy

솜사탕 - 최찬희

"hyung! get up! we're going to the fair!" changmin yells while shaking the olders shoulders.

chanhee groans. "will you quit shaking me min."

changmin smiles sheepishly and holds his hands behind his back while chanhee sits up rubbing his eyes.

giggles escape the youngers mouth.

"what's funny?"

"your bed head," q ruffles the boys' soft hair with his hand.

"when are we going?"

"in an hour! get ready!"

new huffs and q stays in his spot beside the boys bed.

"get out so i can get ready!" he yells.

changmin nods and leaves, waiting patiently for his friend in the living room of their dorms.

"are the other members coming with?" chanhee calls from a creek in the bathroom door.

"nope! just me and you hyung!"

chanhee rolls his eyes at that and enters back into the bathroom to finish up.

the fairylike boy comes into view and the other smiles happily.

"took you long enough, let's go!"

changmin's hand wrapped around chanhee's thin wrist and they leave the dorm.

changmin admires his hyung's pretty outfit. his pretty blue vest with big daises on them. his pretty blue beret that sat neatly on top of the fairy boy's head, and his adorable jean shorts.

he wore a silver necklace that complimented his tone and a few bracelets as accent colors.

"what are you staring at min?"

"nothing!" changmin singsongs.

"your outfit is pretty," q mumbles but new heard every word.

a small pink blush rises on the olders cheeks making his hair match.

the elevator dings and changmin's leading chanhee out of the company's dorms.

it's spring and it's nearing chanhee's birthday so changmin wanted to do something special.

his friend gave him the tickets to go, and it's the last day of the fair.

truthfully, chanhee was enjoying the youngest of the 98 line hold his hand.

the way his soft hand fit in chanhee's so well made butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"taxi!" changmin yells while holding his hand out.

after two taxi's pass the tall boys up, one lets them in.

"the spring fair please," changmin politely says in a soft tone.

the driver nods and drives there.

the car ride is filled with hushed whispers from both of the 98 liners.

"here. 20,000 won."

q pays the driver and gets out of the taxi with new.

"everything is so pretty," chanhee says, looking at everything with amazement.

"you are too hyung," he smiles with rosy cheeks.

in response the older pretends not to hear it and continues into the fair once changmin gave the vendor their tickets.

both boys played many games and went on a few rollercoasters. they even went into the haunted fun house; chanhee refused but complied.

they were now waiting in line for cotton candy before going on the ferris wheel.

"one cotton candy please?" changmin asks the vendors once they made it to the front of the line.

"sure. 1,000won."

changmin pays and collects his cotton candy.

"do you wanna share?" he asks happily, excitement fills his brown orbs.

"no. it looks disgusting."

"does not! it looks like your pink hair."

"i'll dye it back brown."

changmin scoffs and rips a piece off of the tiny cone.

"don't be stubborn. try it!"

chanhee rolls his eyes and takes the cotton candy piece, eating it.

"there. happy?"

the boyz oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara