chapter eight

T/W MENTIONS OF AN ED

After the whole incident with Tom we never talked about his plan. Its been several weeks and this notepad has  been filled with drawings front to back. It's the only thing that has been keeping me sane, I will usually only go down to eat dinner other than that I lock myself in the room I haven't seen what I look like because there is no mirror in the bathroom that's connected to the bed room. As I'm dragging out the drawing on my last page I hear a knock then two things slide under the door I sit up from the position I am in on the bed and see a leather back notepad and a tin that has drawing utensils in it I get up and grab the note pad feeling the leather realizing that it's actual leather and I flip through the pages and right in the middle is a piece of folded paper. I grab the tin and walk to the bed unraveling the note reading it. "To Jolene, I know we haven't really met besides seeing each other in passing or at the dining table but I couldn't help but noticed you pencil is on its last legs and so is your sketch book. While I was out with patty and Harry I saw this drawing pad and tin filled with drawing utensils and I thought you would want them. Sam ~☆ (ps don't tell Tom I did this)"

I flip the pad around looking at the leather work and admiring the stitching. I open the tin and realized that it had different types of pencils and pens for shading and sketching. A small smile appears on my face. I haven't smiled like this in a while. I looked at the clock on the wall that Tom had placed in here realizing it's 6:30pm and dinner will be done in 5 mins. I got off the bed stretching and hearing a satisfying string of pops come from my back. I decided to slip on some socks and walk downstairs for dinner realizing that my leggings that I was given were falling off of my hips. As I'm walking down the steps as my hand runs down the smooth cool wood of the railing I hear Tom speaking and as I'm about to step off the last step he stops speaking.

"When was the last time you have eaten three meals Jolene?" He said "hmmm?" I replied with. " I asked when was the last time you have eaten three meals, I don't see you for breakfast and I don't hear you walk down stairs for lunch. The only time I see you eat is right about now for dinner. So answer me when was the last time you have eaten three meals?"
"Honestly I don't know I think it was when you first took me here? But why would you care I'm just a hostage until your plan is through and I get taken home. Am I correct?" I said. "No you aren't correct. And you're going start eating breakfast and lunch with me in my office." "What are you my father?" "No but as long as you are living here you aren't going to look like a bag of bones."

I instinctively wrapped my arms around my mid drift and my eyes widen when I can feel my hands touch my back with ease and I feel that my abs have gone to nothing. I silently curse myself as I've let myself lose my strength.

Tom's pov
As Jolene is walking down stairs I look up and I noticed thay the leggings and t-shirts we bought her look like they are swallowing her alive. I silently curse myself In my head as I've been busy and I haven't been paying attention to if she is caring for herself or not.
I noticed some lead on her left hand it seems like she has been drawing alot lately.

3rd pov
As they all sat down food was served, Tom was talking to his brothers and right hand man about business as Jolene had the Tessa half way underneath her chair and between her legs snoring like a freight train. After dinner was done and the table was cleared Jolene decided to sit on the couch with Tessa in her lap as she silently read a book until Haz rudely interrupted her with turning on the television to the ripper all over the news. "COLE WARREN WAS MURDERED AND JOLENE WARREN TAKEN. THERE HAS BEEN A SEARCH FOR THE PAST MONTH AND NO LEADS HAVE BEEN MADE." Jolene had looked at the TV and thought to her self "had it already been a full month since she was kidnapped." She didn't really mind it though it's been a whole month without her father's shit and it's been quite nice.

"Jolene Tom needs you in his office. Now." She heard the familiar voice say from the banister it was Sam. She looked up and uncrossed her legs stirring the staff awake. She stretched and got up and started to walk up the stairs when she heard the nails clicking on the hard wood floor of Tessa behind her.

If I have to face Tom I guess it's not a bad idea to have this adorable baby with me. She thought.

Jolenes pov
As I walk up the stairs and and down the hall to Tom's office with Tessa hot on my heals, I stop in front of his office double doors with red stained wood and golden handles. I knocked on the door and opened the door just to see a blond headed bimbo ridding Tom and I instantly shut the door. I hear a series of curse words and a get the hell out. The blond opens the door with her hair all over the place and her heels in her hand as she walks out and winks at me. I glare at the stupid bitch and knock again waiting this time for a come in. As I think that I hear a gruff come in from Tom. "Have you ever heard of knocking!?" "Have you ever heard of locking the door?." I snipped back. "What do you want from me in the first place?" I closed the door after Tessa had padded in and lays on the comfy carpet. "Commer Tessa." As Tom pats his legs she lazily looks at him and gets up and stretches walking of to him and sitting in front of him in between his legs. "Have a seat Jolene." "Like I asked Tom what do you possibly need from me?" "I wanted to talk to you about the plan I had." "Go ooooon." "If you sign this legal document we can tie the holland and the Warren family together. How about it you and I ruling all of England." "No." "What do you mean no?" "No, one I don't even know you two you just had a girl ridding you. What the fuck do you think i was gonna say. "Yes Thomas oh Thomas I'd love to marry you." You're a nut case tom. Last time I checked in with myself I don't have Stockholm syndrome either."

Tom sat their wide eyed looking at me like "this bitch really said no to mE?!"
"Darling-" "don't call me that Thomas." "Okay JoLeNe just think about it alright. Also don't forget tomorrow in my office 9 AM sharp we are having breakfast in my office." "Uuuugh fine." I headed back to my room to hear nails tapping on the floor and the jingle of dog tags. It was tess following me to my room.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Ooooooh my lordy I haven't updated for a fat min again this was sort of a shorter one then usual I'm very sorry for any typos I will be editing once I finish the book! I don't plan on this book being a short one so I hope yall are in for the long hall!!!!

M.c~♡