Part Ten

J.W. POV
I'm pacing in my room no this isn't my room, my room is back at home with my my bed and all my belongings. What the fuck does that British fuck mean it's to save me I'm not a damsel in distress. I pause my thoughts as I hear foot steps walk by the door down the hall to Toms office and just but the stride I can tell it's my father. As soon as he walks past the door and to Toms office I realized I was holding my breath. I hear another set of foot steps and I realize that it's sams I open the door and grab him by his blazer and yank him in and he lets out a squeak of a "WHAT THE.." and I slam the door putting my back to it and look at Sam "I'm sorry it's just me is there anyway I can hit something?" Sam looked at with a little bit of fear "I'm not gonna hit you unless I absolutely have to." I said his demeanor changed slightly and he let out a big sigh realizing I wasn't about to fucking beat the shit out of him.

I was in sweats and a tshirt when Sam took me to the gym they had. It had a boxing ring and I noticed by the cleaner they hold fights here. I'm pretty sure Sam is gonna get in trouble because he took me out of the house but from what I've seen to get in here that sam had to put his finger prints in and that I'm assuming that's what it was to get out. He hopped in the ring and threw gloves at me while he put on the boxing pads. "When I said I wanted to hit something I meant a bag not actually boxing." I said " you want to hit something so imma let you hit my hands heres the thing we all box here so imma make you start too. It's a great form of cardio and you'll get back to what you used to do in no time just pretend I'm Tom or your dad."  "Oh I will." I put on the gloves and I got into the stance I was taught by my dad when he was teaching my brother and I fighting. "Wrong." " the fuck do you mean WrOnG." "Your stance is wrong I could easily hit you in the abdomen and then the face just by your stance you would go down to block opening your face then my other hand would go straight for the nose." " I'll have you know I've never lost a fight." "That's because you use your knives as well." "I uh-." "Exactly." " okay teach me then." Sam slipped off the boxing mitts and showed me how I was supposed to stand he kept going through every step with every hit telling more power more power so I kept hitting the mitts but he kept saying " I know you can hit harder than that." With every punch that I threw. So I got fed up I started hitting hard and harder. He had a smirk on his dumb face and said " I knew you could hit harder." So I kept hitting even harder I felt my knuckles throbbing with every punch but I didn't give a shit I wasn't exhausted yet I needed to get this frustration out. I got so zoned in hitting the mitts I didn't hear or noticed who came in how the fuck didn't I not notice who came in I'm always good about that until I heard someone clear their throat. I stopped and so did Sam I looked over and I saw it was Haz. "Sam why the fuck didn't you answer the phone and you Jolene, you had Tom and I running through the fucking house and watching the cameras to see if you escaped. Come on now toms waiting in the car probably gripping the fucking steering wheel because he didn't realize that having that meeting would have us on a fucking wild goose chase." This mother fucker just reprimanded me like I'm a god damn child for fuck sakes I'm older than everyone there. "Don't." "Don't what? I should-." I reached into my waist band to my thigh and grabbed a throwing knife and with out thinking twice threw it and it knicked his ear and stuck in the wood beam behind him. "Do not reprimanded me like I'm some child, remember this Harrison I could have everyone's head if I fucking wanted to." Sam and Haz stood there in shock as the watched me I put the gloves back where they were and I walked passed Haz with Sam following behind me and he unlocked the door and I walked out pasted the car with a fuming Tom and continued to walk the dirt rode not giving a fuck where I was going I knew once I hit the two way dirt rode I had to go right so I continued walking ignoring the hollering from Sam and Harry I heard the car pull up behind me and park and I heard quick footsteps so I started to pick up my pace to a jog and then to full run to a sprint as I heard the person behind me sprint who ever it was was catching up to grab me I stoped and slid to the side just to see Tom whiff past me and slide in the rocks I looked at him and he looked at me he came up to grab me and I twisted his arm behind his back and kicked out his knees I heard the car pull back behind me while I had Tom pinned to the ground with both arms behind his back. "Are you done fuming Thomas?" I asked in a dark tone. "Or should I keep walking?" He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Harrison put the gun down I'm not gonna hurt Tom." "How the fuck do I know you just knicked me in the fucking ear with a throwing knife and now you have my bestfriend on the fucking ground. All because you convinced Sam to get you to leave the house." "Would you have rather had me break shit in the house or go somewhere with Sam to let off some frustration and steam from having MY fucking father at your house." "Haz do what she says I'm inhaling dust by the second and it fucking sucks." Haz puts the gun down I don't hop off from pinning Tom because if I knew I let go I'd be on the ground next. Tom and I did a truce and we walked to the car I hopped in the trunk to be the farthest away from people Tom then drove back to the house with everyone in silence. I was looking at my bruised split knuckles as we continued as soon as we got into the house Tom grabbed me by the arm and took me to his office he pulled out the first aid kit and held out his hand. "What?" "Your hands let me patch them." I glared at him "please. I'm only trying to help I'm not gonna reprimand you like I child just let me help." I hand him one hand while he kneels down and starts cleaning my hands with alcohol and putting ointment on then wraps them. "Jo." "Yes Tom?" "After this I would like to talk to you." "Okay." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N damn I haven't written in a while but I did give y'all a fair warning in my description that I will go on hiatus out of no where 😅 I've but I have been noticing a lot of notifications for this story so here's and update for ya'll sorry yet again. I've got more juicy chapters for y'all as I continue and I am sorry about the god awful grammar I will be updating all of it and refining all of the stories once I do finish this story. Which isn't for a while I guess 😂