chapter five

Jolene p.o.v

I was running from something in my dream i didn't know what it was but all i knew was if i got caught it was going to be the end of the dream. So i slowed down and whom ever it was caught up to me than i heard an oh so familiar voice. "I wish they didn't show up because than i could have gotten the famliy business i would have all the money and anyone i wanted without a worry in the world but nooooooo, the oldest twin had to get it even if she was older by 20 minutes. I should have gotten the house i should have gotten the money but we all know who dad loved more in that situation, Jolene martha Warren."

Than there was a gun shot and I shot up gasping and was i sweating too? I touched my face and i realized i was crying, I sat there bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around my legs to pull them closer as I buried my face into my knees.

Toms p.o.v

I was walking by the room Jolene is staying in and I heard faint sobbing?
I walked to the door and placed my handle on the door knob and twisted i walked in an I saw Jolene sitting on the bed her knees to her chest and her head buried in them, she was slightly shaking with every sob. I don't know why but all i wanted to do was run to her hug her whisper in her ear that everything would be okay.... but i didn't i knew i had to keep my distance for now....i do not want to seem weak and willing to do anything for her because it may back fire on me and she might fuck me over like every other girl i was with bought them everything and anything just to get their grubby little hands on the Holland money, but she runs her own mob. SHIT! she has her own people and she has been missing for two day they are gonna fucking come for me.... but i could make a deal she has to marry me and i could take the crown and be at the top where no one could touch the Holland family and maybe it wouldn't be bad if she was by my side. " Tom?" fuck.

Jolene p.o.v 

I had stopped crying because i could sense someone was staring at me I looked up and saw tessa on my bed wagging her tail. I pat her cute little head and then i looked behind the precious little baby and saw tom standing there hands in his grey sweats no shirt and smiling, and i sat there smiling to myself thinking about everything how handsome he is and how his smile is like the sun and it warms me up like a nice summer evening. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING JOLENE! wake up he is your enemy he kidnapped you and shot your brother saying that he was just "protecting" you. so i decided to say something.... "Tom?" he snapped back to reality and opened his eyes wide realizing that he spaced out. 

3rd person

he looked to the bed and saw tessa all curled up in Jolene's lap thinking she is a lap dog which she is far from and covers Jolene's she was stroking her fur and he then went to leave calling tessa but she didnt budge. "common tess lets go to bed." but she stayed there on Jolene's legs not moving an inch, he called for her again " common tess lets go to bed." and she lazily got off Jolene's legs hopped off the bed and strectched and slowly walking out of the door. he shut the door and walked down the hallway while Jolene sat on the bed thinking " what in the actual fuck just happend?"

next morning

3rd person

Jolene had woken up to barking she shot up thinking it was one of the hounds in her back yard but she looked around realized that she wasn't in her own room with her red and black blanket and light grey walls no she was met with dark grey walls and black blankets, she than remembered that she was "captive" in the Holland mob. then the events of last night replayed in her head she was still dumbfound on what exactly happend.

Tom's p.o.v 

I was down stairs getting coffee still in my sweats and no shirt i was standing there looking at all the messages from last night, and i looked at all the new security cameras just in case Jolene  decided to run again and that they would know exactly where she escaped, as i was doing that i heard the light padding off feet on the stairs, they were to light to be Haz he steps like he is a 4 year old girl/boy trying on their mothers high heels. so i looked up and saw Jolene walking down the stairs with her hair in every which direction and holding the sweat pants up so they wouldn't fall because even though they were to small for me they were still a little to big for her she stopped huffed and rolled the waist of the sweat pants so that it would fit her better which worked....sort of.

she walked down the rest of the stair once she reached the bottom she looked around saw me and turned bright pink, and continued to walk to the kitchen which is where i was with a coffee cup my phone no shirt just sweat pants. when she was fully in the kitchen i asked " would you like some breakfeast? and a hair brush." i snickerd as i looked at her wild hair. she gave me a death glare and took the black hair tie off her wrist and flipped her head up side down letting all the hair fall twords the ground and she grabbed it smoothed it as much as possible and then put it in a messy bun. and then pulled a few pieces of hair to frame her face and said " breakfeast would be awesome, could i also get a cup of coffee too?" i nodded and i handed her a bowl and a box of cereal and some milk told her where the utensils are and where the coffee cups are. she made herself a bowl and a cup of coffee with nothing in it. and sat at the table and began eating and drinking her coffee.

Jolene's p.o.v 

i was sitting at the massive table sitting where i sat for dinner yesterday and i could feel his stare burning in the back of my skull. but I was snapped out of it when i felt a dog tail brushing my calf as she walked passed my legs under the table. it was so silent and then I asked the stupid question " do you know why my own twin brother would want to kill me?"