Red Moon Rising

(Inspired by an actual Red Moon that happened a few days ago as of writing)

The night of a Lunar Eclipse in Dranowa and the Hergekis is said to be quite the sight to behold. Even if you're working islands apart.

(This also serves as an introduction to two new Nova Corp Directors. They will be making an appearance in the Hergeki Expansion and are in charge of that land's newest battle facility.)

- - -

Sirius stood atop of Nova Corp's building along with the rest of his admins. Staring up towards the heavens as they awaited the upcoming Lunar Eclipse.

"These eclipses are really something. You know, back in Ultra Space we don't have these phenomena." Vega remarked, while speaking to Spica. The red haired Director huffed, too busy messing with her phone. She was having a hard time staying awake.

Once more, Spica felt her eyes begin to droop before she jolted herself awake.

"No! Don't fall asleep on me body! I waited all day to see this!" She grumbled. Vega rolled her eyes.

"Spi, if you're tired then you need to get some sleep."

"But I want to see the....." She began to doze off. Vega allowed her to doze off onto her shoulder. Sirius could show her a recording of the event later.

Arcturus rolled his eyes, taking off his coat and giving to the sleeping Spica.

"I swear, for someone who's in charge of number-crunching (Accounting) and snapping at us when we ask about something menial she's sure concerned about an eclipse."

The HR Director shook her head as Arc walked away, approaching Orpheus whom was leaning on the railing facing away from the moon, messing around with his deck of cards. For once, he had his mask off but the bitten part of his face was wrapped by his scarf.

"Hey Orph, what are you doing over here? Aren't you going to watch the Eclipse with the rest of us?"

The usually masked Director shook his head, pulling out his Lunar Wing.

"You are aware that a Red Moon is often a sign of a bad omen in many parts of the world? The ancients of the Urobos (This is a nod to Pokémon Sage) believed it to be a Jaguile to be attacking and eating the moon. It's even said the people and Pokémon go crazy during one. Or here in Dranowa, the ancients associated it with Novatta's return." He says. Arcturus chucked, placing a hand on his superstitious coworker.

"If you think Darkrai's going to come out and get you then you have nothing to fear. That's a new moon. Besides, why don't you try to enjoy this for once?"

"Guys! It's starting!"

Arc drags Orpheus back to the other as the moon turns a bright reddish color. Most everyone there, barring Spica and Orpheus watch in amazement.

"Told you it wasn't so bad!"

Orpheus snorts and rolls his eyes before grumbling.

"I wonder how Castor and Pollux are doing. They should have a rather good view from where they are in the Hergekis, working in that space elevator project and all..."

-Meanwhile-

From the edge of a cliff, two brothers watch the Red Moon with amazement. These two were the Directors to Nova Corp's Space Division, Castor and Pollux.

Currently they were stationed in the Hergeki Isles to help observe a project that would eventually lead to the construction of a fully functioning space elevator that would greatly improve on space exploration as a whole. Right now though, the elevator was still incomplete but the duo had an idea to turn it into a Battle Facility for the time being.

They would call it, the Battle Elevator.

"Isn't tonight just beautiful, Cast?"

"I would have to agree with you, Pol. Blood moons are quite the sight to behold. But not as pretty as Blue Moons."