Chapter 45- Let's meet up

AUTHOR POV

It's been months since you last heard from this story. You might wonder, what happened during all this time? As an answer to your question-

Seonghwa and Hongjoong remained trapped in the building at the end of Soobin's garden with little food, little entertainment, and a lot of sleep and still, no way out. The chains still bared heavily on their now withering bodies. Soobin would still visit them often. Every once in a while he would appear out of nowhere and frighten them with threats with no explanation.

Over this period of time the pair have become more submitting to Soobin. Both had been slowly programming to Soobin's ways, accepting everything he gave them. Seonghwa's mind was still set on escape but every so often his mind would differ and wonder 'what was so bad about where he was anyway?'

Hongjoong was the scarier of the pair. He grew quite fond of soobin over this time, slowly becoming more and more brainwashed right infront of Seonghwa's eyes.

It's fair to say that they are both becoming confused in their own reality.

Taehyun's suspicion had died down. He never really had any evidence or anything of the sort. Beomgyu and Kai promptly forgot about anything that had been discussed. If Soobin and Yeonjun had continuously been disappearing they may have remembered but after that odd day the pair had been present, nothing seemed wrong, nothing seemed any different to before.

In the present day, things may have seemed normal to our group of boys but little did they know their world was slowly becoming more twisted and ill minded every hour that passed.

KAI POV

4 MONTHS LATER

Saturday, thank god. After the long week of school I've just had, this is exactly what I needed. I sat up from my bed, looking next to me I saw a comforting view. Taehyun and Beomgyu, tangled in each other's arms as they slept. Their faces looked like those of angels, my angels. Since we started dating my life has felt so much better.

I'm eating properly again, I've been clean of self-harm for 3 and a half months, I'm comfortable seeing my friends again, I'm in the happiest relationship I could ever imagine. I wouldn't swap this for the world.

I gently nudged Beomgyu's body in an attempt to wake him from his sleep. His soft brown eyes fluttered open as he smiled lovingly into my eyes. Sun was leaking through the thin white curtains, flooding the room with a yellowish glow making his features even more highlighted than before. He turned around, placing a soft kiss on Taehyun's cheek, stirring him from his sleep.

Taehyun's red hair was messy yet it still looked perfect in my eyes. The soft curve in his lips formed a gentle smile, mirroring that of me and Beomgyu.

"g'morning" Taehyun slurred as he sat himself up against the headboard. "Are you both feeling alright?" I asked as I propped myself at the opposite end of the bed, now facing the pair. "Never been better love" Beomgyu smiled as he leant forwards pressing a light kiss onto my lips before doing the same to Taehyun. Taehyun also leaned forwards and left a soft kiss on my lips as well, making sure everything was even for the both of us.

Even though they were in a relationship before I was involved they insist that they both love me equally even though I had been involved for a shorter amount of time. Little acts of kisses and hugs were often shared between the three of us, leaving us all with the same amount of love.

"Should we visit Soobin and Yeonjun Hyung today?" Beomgyu suggested once we were all up and awake. None of us had any particular goals for the day so there seemed to be no harm in visiting. "I'm all good with that" I answered happily as I ran my fingers through my hair. "You TaeTae?" Beomgyu asked, turning to Taehyun who was sitting on the sofa tying his shoelaces. "Sure," he said simply.

Taehyun wasn't a cold person, he was really a ball of fluff but his problem currently was hunger. Despite our relaxed morning we all decided to get dressed and ready instead of feeding ourselves. Smart I know.

"I've got an idea~" Beomgyu sang as he plopped his small figure down next to Tae. "Ooooo I'm listening" I said excitedly as I sat beside them, the three of us now all together. "How about we meet Yeonjun and Soobin at Wishlist Café, we haven't been there in so long and neither Seonghwa nor Hongjoong have been answering their phones so maybe we should go and visit them, get some food In the meantime?" Beomgyu suggested.

"I like the sound of that" Taehyun responded quickly, the thought of getting food clearly selling him the idea. "I'll phone the others" I exclaimed, whipping out my phone and calling Soobin's phone. It's always more likely that Soobin will answer.

SOOBIN POV

I was just sitting on my phone tapping random buttons until the screen lit up with a familiar name. HueningKai. Yeonjun was in the bathroom getting ready so there's no harm in a small chat.

"Hyuka, morning," I said happily. "Soobinnie Hyunggggg" he sang down the phone making me laugh. "What's up Kai?" I asked as I sat back on the sofa to relax. "Would you maybe want to meet up with me and the others, like all 5 of us?" Kai asked in a rush.

I thought for a second. The 5 of us haven't been properly together for a while now outside school and now seems like a good opportunity. "Sure, anything you want to do?" I asked in agreement with the idea of meeting up. I don't really have to check with Yeonjun, he's always happy.

"We kind of already planned it all. Tae Hyung is hungry and none of us have eaten so we planned to go to Wishlist Café. You know we haven't been there in ages and none of us have heard from Seonghwa and Hongjoong Hyung for ages" Kai explained in a happy voice.

That name. That dreaded name.

I thought I wouldn't have to hear it again and yet here I am hearing that name 'Wishlist café' echoing through my ears.

What should I do? Do I turn them down? No, I already said we would go. Do I try to change plans? That would seem suspicious, they know that I'm familiar with that place.

AH FUCK

"Soobin Hyung? Are you there?" I heard Kai's small voice asking. "Ah yes I'm here, that sounds perfect, yeah...perfect" I blurted out, a half plan forming in my head. "Perfect, meet you there in an hour?" Kai asked. "Give us an hour and a half, Yeonjun's sill in the bathroom and I'm not even out of bed yet" I said with a small lie. "Perfect, see ya then Hyung" Kai said before hanging up the phone leaving me in silence.

I've got to start getting them ready.

A/N

Things really aren't going well for Soobin are they :') I kinda feel bad but he is a bit...you know...crazy

I hope your all enjoying this book at the moment, It's hard to write with all my mock exams going on so I'm trying to update whenever I can! This story is actually moving quite fast, a new series of chaos will defititely appear again soon :)

Votes and comments are appreciatec :)

Love you lots <3

~Author C