Chapter 55- He fucked up

AUTHOR POV

Soobin's eyes opened to see he was in his room, the lights off and his body lying on top of my duvet. He was comfortable in his situation, lying comfortably until he remembered the previous events of the day.

"I told you not to call me that"

"It wasn't me"

"You realise they know too"

"It wasn't me"

"You kidnapped them didn't you?"

"It wasn't me"

"Soobin~"

Soobin's eyes widened as he shot up from his bed. The figures weren't there, it was just the voices talking to him. His breath was quickened, erratic in pace as he reddened in worry.

He scrambled to his phone. The necklace cameras. The necklace cameras. Those purchases could no longer be a waste.

Soobin scrambled for his phone, hands shaking as his worry only continued to grow.

He pressed on the app connected to them, the loading time seemed slower and slower every millisecond that passed.

Finally it loaded in, Soobin's thumbs rushing around, promptly finding the right buttons to lead him to what he was looking for.

"Footage from the last...hour? No, that's too long. Then the last half an hour it is" Soobin said to himself, selecting the option before watching with anticipation.

It started to play, quiet voices echoing from the phones speakers as the scene unfolding through his screen.

The conversations he had been involved in started playing.

"No, that's too long ago," he said, skipping forward into the footage until he heard what he wanted to find. Hongjoong's neck camera seemed to have the best

"Is it wrong to trap someone somewhere?" Seonghwa asked.

"In the context of what?" Taehyun asked, his voice strangely pitched.

"Kidnapping" Seonghwa mumbled, his voice wavering.

Hongjoong didn't once look at Seonghwa during his episode. Nor did he really look at anyone else and Soobin knew this because, well, his camera didn't move.

"Well, yea, that's wrong in a lot of ways," Taehyun responded.

"What makes you ask?" Beomgyu queried..

"Ah- well...I don't know,'' Seonghwa stuttered.

Soobin slammed his phone into a pillow, anger raging through his stomach. Even though none of that led to him, things were still hinted at that would end up negatively for him if it ever got out.

Seonghwa had fucked up, big time

Soobin leapt up from his bed, his face burning with anger. He wanted to end Seonghwa on the spot. He was willing to destroy the person he worked hard for simply for his own safety but who could blame him? Well loads of people would, but Soobin himself certainly wouldn't.

As he reached for the door handle the realisation suddenly hit him. He couldn't do anything, everyone was still here. He either had to get Seonghwa and Hongjoong back down in the garden or he had to get everyone else to leave.

HONGJOONG POV

Seonghwa had seriously screwed himself over. Even though Soobin couldn't hear or see us, it's definite that either Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu or Kai would end up telling him about the random question because of its strangeness to them.

I suddenly felt hatred. Strong, unbearable hatred. Not for Soobin, but for Seonghwa. With his brainless words he could get my master taken away. It would force me back into the outside world where people only suffer, and it would be all his fault.

Sudden footsteps could be heard from the hallway and with that Soobin burst back through the door. He looked slightly red in the face but so normal at the same time as if everything that happened today didn't phase him one bit. Well, it could be that, or he's being deceptive. A liar. A sneak. A cheat.

"Oh Soobin Hyung, you came back," Kai said with a smile. Clearly everyone was understanding of his very evident problem.

"Yeah, I did, I'm sorry about, you know, all that" Soobin said with a mopey, exasperated sigh.

"No need to apologise, we're all a little strange sometimes" I said, hoping it would help end off the day. Quite frankly I want to go to the basement with Seonghwa and my master and perhaps teach Seonghwa a few little lessons about selfishness and how I simply don't appreciate it.

"He's not wrong," Taehyun said, brushing his red hair away from his eyes that were no longer narrowed like before.

Soobin nodded slightly and picked up a glass of water, drinking from it swiftly as if he were cooling down the burning pit of anger I could sense within him. I knew exactly what was going on inside him. I could see in his eyes that rage he would feel when we first tried to escape but no one else could see it because they just haven't experienced it, at least yet. Who am I to say Soobin doesn't want to capture half of the people in this room? Who am I to know?

I looked at Soobin, my eyes flitting around as if to say 'how much longer will we be here'. I just wanted to go away again, I was bored of my 'freedom' as you would call it.

"Wait Hwa, Joong, when do you guys need to head home?" Soobin asked. He answered my wishes like a guardian angel.

Seonghwa's eyes shot to him, guilty in look."What time is it?" he asked, he clearly wasn't going to answer the accrual question.

"4:45" Soobin replied, his tone evidently strange. No matter the time, neither me nor Seonghwa had anywhere to go no matter what the time was.

"We should probably be off within the next 15 minutes" I said, looking at Seonghwa as I did so.

"Y-yeah" Seonghwa promptly agreed, realising how badly he may have fucked up.

He was right in reacting that way because the moment I get him and my master alone, he's going to learn a few lessons that's for sure from both master and me.