Chapter 46- Gross

SOOBIN POV

'Oh lord Yeonjun, I pray you don't try and leave the bathroom' I thought as I twisted the lock from the outside, jamming it in place so it wouldn't move. I could hear that the shower had just started so I should be safe for a while.

It's becoming a strange pattern for me to lock Yeonjun in rooms. Strange I know but it seems to work pretty well.

I rushed outside and back to Hongjoong and Seonghwa. This was one of the first times they were both awake when I came downstairs. "Oh good morning to you two" I said as calmly as I could. "Master, you came down!" Hongjoong said excitedly.

Right, I have at least half an hour to do this.

"Let's have a chat, the three of us" I said as I sat on the floor a safe distance away from the pair. Out of the two Seonghwa was still hesitant to me, over time he seemed to calm down but this morning his face looked gloomy, I don't want to put myself in danger.

"So, a situations come up with Wishlist Café and the other four" I started. Seonghwa's eyes opened wide at the mention of the café. "What about it" he asked eagerly. "TaeGyuKai want to meet there in about an hour and 20 minutes, one problem, no one's there" I explained.

"Of course no one's there, we're the only workers and we're here" Seonghwa remarked in a snarky tone. "Excuse you, I know that very well, now talk nicely, I don't want this conversation to end...badly" I demanded in a slightly threatening tone. "Hwa, listen to him" Hongjoong said. Seonghwa looked at him in utter disbelief that his own boyfriend would act like that but in this case there was nothing he could do.

"If I were to let you out, how would that end up?" I asked. The answer from Seonghwa would be simple however Hongjoong seems to be more obedient under my influence.

"Let us out...?" Hongjoong whispered. To be completely honest Hongjoong didn't know how to feel about this, he had grown a liking to me, a liking to his master.

"Just for a couple of hours, I'll bring you back here straight away" I explained. Seonghwa had gone silent. Deathly silent.

"Seonghwa..." I asked as I realised his freakish silence. "What do you want?" he asked sharply. "Your opinion" I replied harshly with a scowl on my face.

"My opinion. HA. My fucking opinion? You let me out of here for even a second and you'll never get me back, you'll get caught and that will be the end of it all for you. Thats a stupid question...some genious you are Mr Choi" Seonghwa burst out abruptly, a flame of anger in his eye.

"Seonghwa what the fuck is wrong with you, he'd let us go back there for a couple hours and then come back here, whats the big deal I like it here with master" Hongjoong said with an accusive tone.
"Don't worry Joong he answered my question so now I know, it looks like you're going to be down here for a little longer" I explained. Hongjoong's face didn't even fall, he didn't even care that he was here anymore.

Over the past few months Hongjoong and Seonghwa had tried to get out many times. Many, many times. None successful obviously. Each time they would face a different punishment whether it be taking a slice to the wrist, no food that day, a beating, a forced hit of drugs. You name it they had probably been through it all.

Seonghwa has faced more punishments because of his number of attempts to escape but this didn't shake him as much as they would do Hongjoong. Hongjoong had faced less but he was a naturally weaker person just by fate. Hongjoong had learnt over time that if he behaved he wouldn't receive punishment and so he began to be brainwashed.

Hongjoong sat blankly, giving me a look of confusion. "Are you alright?" I asked as I looked down on him. Because he obeys me I have no means to harm him...yet.

"Mmm yes" Hongjoong hummed. "That's my good boy" I praised. My relationship with him was confusing. I wasn't in love with either of them. They were still together but Hongjoong seemed to like my affection and attention more than that of Seonghwa.

"Master?" Hongjoong asked as he twiddled his thumbs. I nodded my head, approving him to speak. "Can I have a kiss?" he asked shyly.

Seonghwa who wasn't paying any attention previously sat up, his eyes wide as he looked at his boyfriend. "YOU WANT A WHAT FROM THAT MONSTER?" Seonghwa yelled. Hongjoong turned around and answered him simply "a kiss".

I had never been asked this before by either of them. It was weird. I wanted to discuss this with myself but the little voice inside my head was screaming 'it just means he's getting more and more attached to you, it's working'. And that's how the next series of events started.

"Of course you may" I smiled beckoning him towards me with my hand. He scrambled onto his feet and stood before me shyly. "Shy?" I asked as I brushed my hand through his red toned hair. He leant into my touch with a smile, his eyes closing in happiness. (Wouldn't last a day in Itzy)

Seonghwa couldn't believe what he was watching. At first he thought it was just him mishearing, then he thought it could be Hongjoong's plan to suddenly turn on me and get them out of here but there he was watching his boyfriend being affectionate to another man, me, their kidnapper.

Being the person Seonghwa hated most was one of the best things ever. Watching his face contort as Hongjoong showed me affection was one of the best feelings.

Despite my lack of romantic feelings for Hongjoong I leant forward and captured his lips on my own in a gentle kiss, my hand slipping down to his waist for the appearance that I meant everything I was giving him. His lips were thin and felt horrible in comparison to those of Yeonjun but if this helps with the plan I have in my head it means no harm.

As Hongjoong pulled back, his face flushed with a shade of pink, Seonghwa stood up and lurched towards him in an attempt to get him away from me. He was unsuccessful, deeming that his chain had been shortened as punishment, limiting his movement even more than before. He huffed in annoyance and sat himself down, not bothering to even argue.

Not even bothering to argue...he's wearing thin on sanity.

Hongjoongs eyes scanned my face, looking from my eyes back to my lips with a strange look on his face. He dragged his chains from his leg, lifting them up to make his movements easier.
He stepped forward, pulling me with him by my hand.

I dont have the time for this.

He sat me on the floor and he sat beside me.

What is this kid doing?

He looked dead into my eyes with an innocent stare before he leaned back in, capturing me in another one of his kisses. It still wasn't pleasurable to me, quite frankly it grossed me out because this time he kept it going, continuously moving his lips over mine. I let him do so, if it gets him further into my trap it's worth it.

He eventually began to get whiny, letting small noises out into the kiss. It felt horrible having someone other than Yeonjun doing this.

I pulled my head away, looking into his eyes and at his swollen lips. "That's enough for now, I have to go and check on Yeonjun" I said as I stood myself up, brushing some dust off of my legs as I did so.

"Okay master" Hongjoong said with a bow of respect before I disappeared back up the stairs, locking the multiple locks behind me, rushing back into the house.
I ran up the stairs as I reached the bathroom door and the shower stopped. I quickly unlodged the lock and sighed in relief.

I had made it in time but now there was another place I needed to reach on time.

Wishlist Cafe

And early.

A/N

Soobin lives a far from peaceful life and hongjoong..bby...what are you doing? Im really excited to write the next couple of chapters because its accrually going to get interesting

IKR author C actually has a plan for this story...shocker

Votes and comments appreciated :)

Love you all so so so much <3

~Author C