! Zoro x female swordsman reader !

_______________________________

Zoro and Y/N were best friends whenever they were kids. They had met at their dojo. They grew up together in Shimotsuki Village , East Blue.

Kuina was also one of Y/Ns friends. She had met her through Zoro. Y/N was not that strong with the sword so whenever Zoro and Kuina would battle, Y/N would watch and sometimes prepare snacks for after the fight. All their battles would have the same outcome Kuina would always be the winner.

Zoro is a hard trainer and you noticed that but whenever Kuina died he trained harder than ever. Honestly it was a shock to you too, sometimes you would doubt that she died from falling down some stairs. After that Zoro became distant

That was years ago though.

Present time

Now you're in Alabasta, you've become friends with the princess Vivi, and came to visit. You showed up in a restaurant, trying to escape the heat of the desert. You saw some other people in the restaurant but the one that stuck out the most was this dude with a cowboy looking hat on and no shirt.

You were really worried because he just dropped dead in the middle of eating. It made people crowd around his corpse and talk about how they think he died. It was weird thought, because his arm was still sticking up.

"AHHHHH" the whole crowd yelled as they just witnessed someone come back from the dead. He head struck up, he had this tired look on his face. You quietly laughed a bit. Whenever he went for another bite....he passed out again. 'Honestly what a weird guy' you thought.

The only thing that was really on your mind was the young green haired swordsman. Even through you haven't seen him in a very long time. You couldn't help but wonder how he was doing.

Something interrupted your deep thought. It was a marine, he looked old and scary. He was smoking two cigars at the same time. I think he is talking to the cowboy guy with the big purple tattoo on his back. The only thing I really heard was that the guy that was doing a circus act in the restaurant, was actually a member of the white beard pirates. He was the fourth division captain to.

'Portgas D. Ace. So that's his name' you thought. This made the whole restaurant talk.

It looked as if Ace and the marine, Smoker were about to fight. Well that until something or someone shot through the entrance of the restaurant. It shot at Smoker and made Smoker fly towards Ace and knock them both down.

Once the creature got up, it was a human. I'm not even gonna ask questions. He was so energetic but also kept talking about how much he was starving. He was wearing this straw hat, with a freakishly big smile. He didn't even know what he had done. How he made the Smoker and the Fire Fist Ace, Fly through several walls.