Sanji x reader

This one is an angst sorry :/
_______________________________

This one is an angst sorry :/_______________________________

_______________________________

I always admired him from a distance. He was always loving on other girls, it made me jealous. "NAMI-SWAANNNN, ROBIN-CHWAANNN!" Screaming other girls names with love. I couldn't handle it anymore I needed to tell him, and soon. I never could though, I was to scared of rejection or him becoming a cheater.

Sigh, I laid down in my bed thinking of him. Everyday I would look at him, didn't matter what he was doing. Fighting with Zoro, Cooking, or even flirting with other girls. Sometimes he would flirt with me, only when he's giving me something to snack on though. I keep my distance I'm afraid that one day I would freak out in front of him.

I've loved him for 2 years

I cant get him out of my head, it drives me crazy whenever he flirts with all the beautiful ladies he sees. I wish I had confidence like nami, or being easy going like Robin. I just want to be strong enough to talk to him.

Then I had enough I decided that I would tell him, but whenever I got to him he was all over nami. I couldn't handle it no more and cried myself to sleep. Even if I got with him, he would still mess with other woman.

Nami noticed how I was always creeping on Sanji. She pulled me to the side and asked, "do you like Sanji?" I just stood there trying to figure out how she found out. "Was I that obvious" I asked her, she nodded. "Then I suppose I could tell you" I took a deep breath. "I've liked Sanji for 2 years now, and I would even get jealous whenever he flirts with other girls." I regretted saying that last part but oh well.

"Y/N oh no Y/N" she sighed. "Sanji is not a good choice, you said it yourself he would most definitely cheat on you." "I know I know but still I can't help it." I continued. "Alright then, can I help you confess to him then?" I freaked out whenever she said that. "Confess? Oh no I'm not confessing, never ever!" "You have to someday c'mon."

Although confessing does sound nice but do I have the courage to do it? Can I deal with myself if he rejects or cheats? Theres only one way to find out....

Fine I'll do it

"Yay, okay are we gonna do it right now?" She asked. "Yea I'll try." I walked off into the kitchen looking for the blond cook. There he was, cooking a meal for the crew. I walked in the doors of the kitchen, "Yes Y/N Channn?" He asked knowing it was me even with his back turned. "Hey sanji I've been meaning to ask you something." "Speak your heart away Y/N Channn."

It took me a long time to say it but I eventually got it together. "I like you Sanji." I said kinda low.

I'm sorry Y/N, but I don't think I feel the same way.

My heart stopped, I was shocked. I started to feel the tears forming, but I sucked them back in. "Its okay Sanji, no hard feelings." I walked out of the kitchen and ran to my room. I started to ball my eyes out the quietest I can.

I heard a knock on my door so I cleaned myself up. "Come in" I said loud. It was nami, she walked in with a worried face.

"What did he say Y/N?"

"I got rejected."

"Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that." "Do you know why he did what he did?" She asked. "No, I walked out of there whenever he rejected me." "I suppose I could go ask though." I thanked nami and walked towards Sanji.

"Hey about the whole confession thing, why did you reject me I just wanted to know." I asked Sanji. "It's because I know you see me always flirting with other girls and so even if I'm with you I still can't hold back whenever I see a pretty girl." "I'm just not the right one."

I hope we could still be friends though?

Sorry if the story was rushed I just needed to upload something.