Ace x reader

_______________________________

You were in bed, tightly hugging your favorite stuffed animal. Salty tears running down your plumped cheeks, and your stuffy red nose. Though, you had the softest smile on your face. It was unusual to you, when you were laying down, there would always be warmth behind you hugging you comfortably. This time was different, behind you wasn't warmth it was actually the opposite.

You smiled though as you dreamed of him. The guy you loved with all your heart and he felt the same way back. You and him were laughing and dancing together in a flower field. Everything was going well until you saw dark clouds, suddenly he started walking away from you. Concerned you asked "wait, where are you going?" The only response you got was the sound of his footsteps walking further and farther away from you. You felt everything go cold, you didn't like this feeling. You ran after him then you caught up.

"Hey what's wrong?" You asked while giving him a hug, suddenly you felt warm liquid on your stomach. Looking down, you saw it was red then looking at your hands. Everything was bloody. You looked at him to see an ill expression on his face. "Thank you for loving me, Y/N" he said. Confused you looked at him, only to witness him falling out of your hands and falling to the ground. You saw his lifeless eyes, your breathing was going worse and worse.

"Ace...no" after said that you screamed and balled your eyes out.

Your arms flung in the air, and your back sprung up. Followed by a loud gasp that came from you. Realizing that you had a nightmare, only for that nightmare to be true. After you witnessed partner, Ace die. And your captain passing, the whitebeard pirates split. You decided to live a normal life, trying to put the pirate you in the pass. You stared at the ceiling, without noticing you spaced out. Thinking about the nightmare you had.

You and the Whitebeard Pirates were at Marineford. You devastated to see your love chained up on the execution platform. Tears stared to form on your face, your mouth open for words to form but they never came out. Then you decided to partner up with aces kid brother, Luffy.

You and him ran through the crowd of angry marines.

"Watch out!" You shouted at Luffy whenever a marine snuck up on Luffy. You had no choice but to punch the scrawny marine. Sengoku was shouting at the huge crowd of marines, pirates, and warlords. You already knew about Aces father but never talked about it. Then he started to talk about Luffy. You already knew because Luffy is Aces brother, so they have the same parents. You were completely wrong.

"Luffys father is the revolutionary Dragon." Sengoku said.

You were really confused. "Hey Luffy." You said. "Wassup?" He replied. "Aren't you and Ace blood related brothers?" "Nope, we are brothers by our bond." He said with a big bright smile but with all those ugly scratches. Well that answers my questions. You and Luffy made your way to the execution platform and saw a huge headed man and a scissors guy.