LUFFY X READER

_______________________________Requested by: PinkBlossom323

Requested by: PinkBlossom323

"Maybe the gods gave us a second chance" I say to my lover.

He nods and smiles, as we gaze upon the night sky with the shining bright stars.

"This reminds me of our past life, right Luffy?"

(3rd person)

In the lovers past life

Y/n and Luffy were inseparable. Even at childhood, y'all have stuck together like glue. She was a friend of ace and was soon introduced to luffy.

"Y/N this is Luffy, my younger brother. Luffy this is Y/N my friend." Ace says.

"Woah Ace had other friends?! Hi my name is Luffy. Hehehehe" he laughed.

"Let's go hunt a bear today!" Sabo says while shooting his hand up in the air.

We wondered into the forest, jumping on crocodiles, climbing rocks, and climbing trees. While they were walking Y/N noticed luffy was gone.

"Where is Luffy" Y/N asks.

"..." Ace and Sabo replied with silence. Then their feet came to a stop.

"I'll look for him " Y/N volunteers.

After Y/N said that, she dismissed therefore she was alone now. She took a deep breath of fresh air. 'If I was Luffy where would I go' Y/N thought hard about this, only to noticed she forgot where she was. She was alone in a forest surrounded by trees not knowing where to go.

'There it is' Y/N thought as she spotted the tallest tree in her view. She ran up to it and climbed her way up. Jumping from branch to branch quickly so it doesn't break under her feet.

Once Y/N reached the top, she searched for Dadan's place. She saw the small house and decided to head there, thinking the rest are waiting for her.

She climbed down swiftly and carefully. While she was climbing down branch from branch, she saw a bird nest. While she was heading down she decided to check it out. Y/N witnessed a mother bird feeding her babies.
Once the mama bird noticed Y/N, the bird flew in Y/N face. Y/N began to become wobbly and she began to loose her balance on the high, thin branch.

"Uh oh...." Y/N said as her foot slipped. She scream bloody murder while she continued to fall.

Y/N covered her head with her arms, and shut her eyes tightly.