Luffy x insecure reader

_______________________________Sorry this one is a bit short

Sorry this one is a bit short.

"Luffy~ guess what I brought with me" I said looking for something in my huge bag. "Uhh I don't know just tell me?" Luffy said. "It's something you really like." "is it....MEAT?!" He said drooling. I nodded, as I pulled a chunk of meat out of my bag. I put it close to his mouth, and he ate it like a shark eating its prey.

"Thanks Y/N you're the best" he said with a stuffed face. I blushed at his comment, honestly I had a big crush on my captain Luffy. Sometimes I lost hope of him feeling the same way, I mean he's to stupid to know anything about love. I don't even thinks he knows what that is.

I'm not as pretty as Nami and I don't have as much charm as Robin has, I have no chance. Even the Boa Hancock has her eyes on Luffy, I can't match her beauty. I hate myself for feeling this way towards my captain.

"Hey what's wrong you look down" Luffy says. "I'm okay I just need some alone time that's all" I say with a smile. I rush to the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. Sigh I have no chance. I should maybe ask. To boost my self esteem.

I walk out the bathroom, and the first person I saw was Sanji, our ships cook. "Hey Sanji" he looked at me instantly. "Yes Y/N channnnn?" "Do you think im pretty?" It went silent for a second. "You don't even have to ask that, you're absolutely stunning Y/N Channnn" he said with hearts in his eyes.

"Okay thank you Sanji that was all" I said walking away. Of course Sanji would say yes, his 1# weakness is woman. I need someone who is outspoken, like my captain Luffy. He wasn't hard to find, he was dancing with Usopp and Chopper while Brook was playing music.

I waited till they were done to ask Luffy. Once they were done I walked up to luffy. "Hey Luffy." "Wassup?" He said. "Do you think I'm pretty?" "Well I think you're the most beautiful woman in the worrlllddd" he said waving his arms around. I blushed a little at his little preach.

"Actually Y/N I've been meaning to ask you this" he said. "Yea what's up?" "Uhhh how do I explain this, whenever I'm around you I feel something weird and whenever I'm around you I feel safe." My eyes widened. "Well uh Luffy, I think you're inlove with me." I say while fidgeting with my hands. "Oh really, then in that case, do you want to be my pirate queen?" He said with a big bright smile.

"Really well if you mean it then, of course!" I obviously said yea I mean I have a crush on him for 1 year now. "So what no-" I couldn't finish my sentence because my lips were occupied by another pair of lips. It was Luffy, Luffy was kissing me?!

I pulled back. "We really shouldn't be doing this right here Luffy." "Oh yea, sorry." He dragged me to my room, I shut the door then we continued our make out session. He pulled away to catch his breath.

"I love you." " I love you to captain."