The Creeping Doom *Fanmade Clip*

This episode is by far one of my favorites!

Anyone ever been mildly curious about what happened in between Donnie stealing the brother's masks/Mikey heading into Donnie's lab and Donnie suddenly hounding Ice Cream Kitty/the family noticing Mikey's gone missing? 

No? Just me?

Ah, well. I answered the unrealized query anyway! XD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give them back, Donnie!"

Leo and Raph barely managed to corner their younger brother in the dojo; their masks firmly clenched in his hands. He huddled down in a protective ball and buried them beneath his arms. Like someone half his age, he stubbornly proclaimed, "Nuh-uh! Nope! No way!"

"Hand them over or I'm gonna-!"

Raph stomped forward, ready to resort to whatever violence the situation called for. His sudden action pried an giddy "eep!" from his younger brother, who evidently had come to the same conclusion. He lurched to his feet and barreled through his older brother in a very un-Donnie manner, knocking Raph off-balance.

Leo tried to grab his arm as he shoved past, but Donnie threw himself back, stumbling right into the tree. He looked up to the branches and then to his approaching brother.

Leo caught the spark of an idea in wide eyes and growing smile. "Donnie, don't-"

Donnie sprung up and caught a branch, pulling himself and planting himself on top of it. "King of the mountain!" He paused, contemplative. "Tree? Tree! KING OF THE TREE!"

"Donnie! Get down!" Leo commanded, exasperation drenching his tone as he watched him continue up it.

"Wheeeeee!" Was the ecstatic response as Donnie locked his knees on a higher branch and hung upside down, gleefully swinging and waving the masks at his brothers.

Raph stopped at Leo's side and considered climbing up after him. He quickly decided that he didn't care nearly enough to do so. Then again, he didn't have the patience to wait for him to get down. It's a pretty lose-lose situation.

"What's the plan, chief?" Raph glanced at Leo.

His older brother's face was pitched with sudden nerves, tension lying in his shoulders. "He's going to fall."

"Probably." Raph agreed mindlessly. "You think he has any idea how insane he is right now?"

"I doubt he has a clue. Memory loss seems to be a common recurrence with this brain stuff." His brows furrowed. "Guess we should be grateful he knows who we are."

Raph looked to the ground, letting that unnerving prospect sink in. "...You don't think-"

A sickening crack echoed. His gaze shot up just as the branch came to the conclusion it was unable to hold a ninja turtle's weight and split from the tree.

Leo dashed past Raph and tackled Donnie as his younger brother cried out, successfully catching him and lessoning the crash as they hit the ground.

Donnie peeked an eye open, glancing at the brother whose plastron he was now lying on in surprise. He relaxed as a bright smile lit up his expression and he happily reached over to tap Leo's beak with the blue fabric. "Boop!"