reincarnation

(Hello everyone, this is the author. I ask you not to take this fan fiction seriously

I didn't plan on doing it seriously.

English is not my native language, so if there are mistakes, I'm sorry)

First Person View (Satoru Gojo)

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I felt was a burning pain in my eyes. I was in so much pain that I wanted to tear out my eyes. But despite the very severe pain, I was able to make out presumably a doctor or someone similar. He had a not very pretty face, white hair that reached to his chin and very small glasses. But most of all in his appearance I was attracted by his ears, they were pointed, like the elves I read about in the manga.

Damn what? Am I reborn? Am I a baby now? Am I an elf? These were my first thoughts.

He looked at me and said, "Congratulations, Madam, congratulations, sir, you have a healthy baby."

Then, he picked me up and wrapped me in a towel, and gave me to a beautiful woman, presumably my mother. She was very beautiful, she had white hair, blue eyes and snow-white skin. No, you didn't understand, she was so beautiful that she could fall in love with absolutely any man with just a glance. Due to the fact that her hair covered her ears, I could not recognize her as an elf or a human, but because of her white hair and very beautiful appearance, it can be assumed that she is an elf

I turned my face to the left in order to somehow see the man, obviously my father. He had white hair..... damn seriously? Does everyone have white hair in this world? Ahem.. let's go back to his appearance, he had short white hair, yellow eyes and a stern appearance, obviously he was a warrior, well, or was. His appearance was slightly above average, but I think it was enough to attract the attention of my mother. And yes, he had pointy ears too.

He had an idiotic grin on his face. As soon as he saw me, he immediately said, "Hi, baby Roel, I'm your dad, come on, say "DAAAAD"

I look around, and I see my mother and the home doctor rolling his eyes, my mother manages to grin, "Honey, he was just born."

My mom looked at me with a very charming smile and said, "Honey, look at his eyes."

My father came up to the bed and looked at me, I looked back at him, his smile widened, and he said, "What beautiful eyes, they resemble the night sky. HAHA, of course he's handsome, after all, he's got my genes in him."

Finally, I couldn't stand the pain in my eyes anymore and closed them. My mom noticed this and asked the doctor- "Doctor, does he have problems with his eyes?" Excitement could be heard in her voice

FROM THE THIRD PERSON

The doctor looked at the baby who was in his mother's arms and said, "Probably not, after all, he has just been born and his eyes have not fully adapted to the light, but keep me informed about his condition for a week."

The mother of the newborn boy calmed down and looked at her son, a fascinating smile appeared on her face again. She said-"he is so handsome, when he grows up he will steal quite a few girls' hearts"

The boy's father could not disagree with his wife's statement.

The so-called doctor apologized, saying, "Please stay in bed for a couple more days, Mrs. Ascart, and let me know about Roel's condition, Mr. Ascart."

Speaking of the boy's parents. His mother's name is Cecilia Ascart. And his father is Aran Askart.

The boy's name was Roel, Roel Ascart.

The boy could no longer bear the pain in his eyes and eventually he lost consciousness.

The boy had a dream about his past life.

FROM THE THIRD PERSON

The whole city was destroyed, instead of the city there was a giant crater. Obviously, this city was a battlefield of two powerful beings.

There were 2 people lying in this crater. The first person was already dead, his name was Yuji, known as the vessel of two-face, he had 4 eyes and 4 hands, his whole body was covered in tattoos, black veins could be seen on his entire body.

The second person was obviously Gojo Satoru, the strongest magician of mankind. He was in a terrible condition, his left arm was missing, his whole body was bleeding, you could see a very pitiful condition on his face, he was broken. Even though he had defeated two-face, he was full of regrets.

All his students are dead, all his friends are dead, the city that he tried to protect with all his might is destroyed.

He was overconfident, he thought he could defeat two-face at the peak of his powers. How wrong he was, two-face turned out to be stronger than he expected, much stronger.

Tears were streaming down his face, it was all his fault, it was his fault for what had happened, if he had been less self-confident, if he had been much more careful, if he... Was stronger, all this would not have happened.

He prayed to God for a second chance, even though he didn't believe in it, that was all he had left. He swore that if he had a second chance, he would protect his loved ones. But all these were just thoughts in his head, he knew that it would do nothing, just a waste of time.

He lay on the ground for an hour, thinking about what would happen after death. He tried with all his might to delay his death, but in the end death won and the light in his eyes disappeared....