new acquaintances

POV (Roel Askart)

Right now I was walking through the busy streets of the city of Zestie.

I was heading home after the grueling workouts I had to go through. Virion seems to have realized that teaching me to control mana is pointless, since I already understood everything perfectly. Maybe I didn't control mana perfectly, but it's enough for me, anyway, when my "six eyes" regain their power, I won't need to rely on mana.

And that's why Virion decided to train my body... to be honest, he was very cruel. He forced me to run until my legs simply wouldn't give up, I'm not talking about and abs training yet and push-ups workouts ...

All my clothes were dirty and torn in some places, I still didn't understand how I managed to tear my clothes, but maybe it was because of my fall while running, damn it, I even lost count of how many laps I ran. I swore to myself not to wear white clothes to training anymore, because of the white color, everything looked much worse than if I had been in a black uniform.

What was I thinking when I put on the white uniform?

Arthur was luckier than me. Due to the fact that he had the will of the beast, he just sat in the lotus position and tried to assimilate with the will of the beast, sometimes he opened one eye and watched me with a grin...

"Arthur, if you wanted to make an enemy, then you did a great job with it," I jokingly thought.

I was very interested in where he was able to find the will of the beast, as far as I know they are very rare, only animals of class A or higher can leave behind their will.

Tessia also trained, but her training was much easier than mine, for obvious reasons.

My eyes were attracted by a group of children, more precisely, a girl with green hair, all of them were about my age.

I waved to Lily, Lily saw me and started running towards me. A group of children were shocked "why did she suddenly run somewhere?" - they thought.

«Hello...»

But before i could finish sentence, she hugged me. Roel, control yourself, they won't put you in jail for this, she hugged you herself, so the responsibility doesn't lie with you... really?

I wanted to break away from her embrace, but she clung to my uniform.

"Lily, if you continue to hug me, people might misunderstand... and look at my clothes, I'm dirty"

She instantly pulled away from my body and said with a completely red face, "I'm Sorry..."

"Lily, where are you so rushed?"

A group of children, consisting of two girls and two boys ran up to us. They saw me and looked at me suspiciously, well, it's not surprising, I looked like I came from the forest where I lived for a week.

"Lily, who is this?" asked a boy with black hair and red eyes, in general he looked cute.

Lily's face was still red, but she was able to introduce me.

"This is Roel Ascart, he is the same elf who was able to form his mana core at three years old," she said too loudly, overexcited. Almost all the elves in the area heard this and began to discuss the information received.

"Is it really him?"

"I heard that he destroyed almost the entire estate when he formed his core"

"Wow, this is really impressive man, even I formed my core at the age of nine, how could he form it at three?"

One could hear these discussions in the crowd.

The children from the group looked at me with admiration, except for the black-haired boy, he looked at me with envy, well, I couldn't blame him, he's still a child.

I pulled out my hand to the black-haired boy and said - "Nice to meet you, as you already know, I am Roel from the Ascart family", without thinking twice, he shook it – "I, Oliver Dantes, my family is famous for making a great contribution to the war against humanity"

Lily pointed to the other children and began to introduce them.

"This is Amelia Earhart, her family owns the Allivanders chain of magical artifact stores"

(P.S. I just took these titles from "Harry Potter")

"Nice to meet you!" she said with a smile

Amelia had golden hair and big purple eyes, in general she was also beautiful.

I just nodded.

Lily pointed to the boy who was standing next to Oliver and said.

"This is Willian Elliton, his family owns the Thousand Swords store, where only high-level magic swords are sold"

He had blue hair and blue eyes, in general he was very handsome, but not more beautiful than me of course... hehe.

He shook my hand with a smile.

Lily pointed to the last one left in the group.

"This is Emma Morgan, her family is famous for its fighting power, every member of the family was a powerful wind mage"

She had long black hair and golden eyes, at first glance you can understand that she does not like to be the center of attention.

In general, it was quite cold.

We just nodded to each other.

All the children in this group had a certain power and wealth, it would be nice to become their friends.

It was clear that they had been taught restraint and manners from birth.

To be honest, I expected arrogant masters, but I was pleasantly surprised, well, I knew that Lily would not be friends with garbage.

"By the way, Roel, why are you covered in dirt?" asked Lily

All the children from the group nodded their heads, it seemed that they were also interested.

"...It's because of the training, the teacher was too tough," I said, scratching my head.

"Do you have a teacher?" asked Willian

"Yes, I needed a teacher to teach me the basics of magic."

"And who is he?" asked Oliver

"The Elder Virion," I replied shortly.

(P.S Interesting fact-Unlike Sapin, every Elven child has to go to school to learn about their history, as well as how to read and write. When they form their core, a mentor is appointed and the child becomes his/her student. From there, a lot of things just learn from a mentor. But because Roel woke up at three, he doesn't have to go to school)