1

I was given to an experimental facility not too long ago, and I was scared. There were two women that I knew at the time. One was a girl with short dirty red hair, brown skin, and oddly colored eyes that were practically pink. Her name was Mystic, she was deaf and partially blind due to tests.
   Then there was Domino, she had dark grey hair with white strands placed at her bangs, heavily pale skin, and light blue eyes. She was the scientist, the one who did experiments. She scared me the most.
   My first day at the facility, I was given a room. It was less of a room and more like a jail cell, actually. It was cold, there were no blankets, the bed was very firm, and there was a mirror on the wall. I didn't remember who I was.
   I took a look into the mirror, I had messy but straight black hair, baggy bright brown eyes, and pale skin. But, what was my name? I didn't know, I know it started with a 'D' but that was all I remembered.

Who am I?

   One day I was given full reign to explore, and I will admit, I accidentally broke a few things. Domino punished me, there was a taser involved. When I got back to my mirror, I took a hard look at myself. I know my name. I know it now, I figured it out.

Discord:
(of things) be different or in disharmony.
"the party's views were apt to discord with those of the leading members of the administration"

   That was my name, Discord. The next day Mystic asked my name in exchange for hers, and that's what I said. "Discord"
   She thought it was cool at least. Mystic was my only friend in the whole world, and I loved her for that.