2

"Aaand.. He's back," Domino clapped once. "What.. What happened?" I asked, a little dazed, very dizzy. "Well, your heart stopped because of uhh.. Yeah. Your heart stopped, I had to bring you back." Domino explained.
   I quietly groaned, I had a headache. "Alright, now that that's over, you can't have water for a few hours, it'd do some CRAZY STUFF to your blood, like.. You'd short circuit," Domino laughed. I didn't find that funny.
   "Carolina! Come put patient 002 in his room!" Domino yelled causing me to wince. "Yes, Aunt Domino.." A small girl about the age of 10 entered the room, she had medium grey hair, heavily pale skin and ocean blue eyes. This was the first time I'd seen 'Carolina' and she looked exactly like Sylvia, her sister. I guess they were twins.
   I stood up and let the young girl take me back to my cell, "I'm really sorry you have to deal with my aunt.." Carolina sighed. "Hey, it's.. It's fine, it's not really all that bad.." I smiled a little.

"... You look like if you were struck by lightning while wading around in a lake, I don't think it's fine."

   "Ouch, but, fair point.. What'd she do?" "Jeez, you don't remember? Dude, she fucking tased you, like.. Thirty times." "Oh.. I guess I don't remember" "Seems pretty memorable to me, you were crying and screaming.. I'm.. Really sorry.." Her expression changed from playful to sad.
   I stared at her, what happened? She was just a little kid, why did she seem so sad..? It was worrisome, and I was only about three years older than her. I can only imagine what'll happen when she's older..

   From that day on, Carolina became my new friend. She snuck away to talk to me, she brought me books, sometimes food. I was very grateful for her, but I did warn her every time she came by to be careful. Who knows what Domino would do to either of us if she saw us getting along so well.