"What are the test results?" Domino asked. My vision was blurry, the fluorescent lights above me didn't help my headache. "He'll be fine.. I just.. He's gonna die if you don't find the cure.." Sylvia replied. "What do you mean..?" "I mean instead of constant shock therapy or however you'd like to put it, make a shot. Test it on rodents instead of humans. I'm worried about him and frankly.. I'm worried about you."

      What are they talking about..?

   "Sylvia, I'm doing my best! I don't want anyone ending up like your mother.. I don't care what I have to do to fix it." Domino sighed.

   Cancer. Domino is trying to find a cure to cancer. She told me that once.. Why did I forget that she told me that..?

   "He's getting hurt! His body is falling apart, he can hardly drink water without being electrocuted by his own electrons..! Stop and think for once!" Sylvia started defending me. Domino smacked her, "CALM DOWN!! Stop arguing.. He'll be fine. You told me that yourself.."
   "... Be careful.. Or you'll hurt the people you love most." Sylvia left the room.

                                  ~~~

   "Jeez, you look like shit.." Autumn commented, staring into my eyes. "Language..!" Carolina exclaimed quietly. Autumn gently laughed, "Sorry, sorry.. Are you okay, Discord?" I looked her in the eyes, her green eyes still full of life. Then I looked at Carolina, her blue eyes glimmering with hope that I might just say yes.

"Yeah.. I'm fine guys," I forced a smile. They believed me.