Chapter 2

He's knocked on my window for a few minutes now.

I'm currently in my bathroom in the dark trying not to give in. Hopefully he leaves before his words cut more deeper than the blades do on my skin.

He's stopped now. I hear him sigh slowly making my heart ache. Maybe I should help him he always looks worse when he arrives.

I open my door once I don't hear him only for me to be slammed to the wall making me shake.

I hate anyones hands on me. I feel dirty.

"Stop" I cry out

"Why didn't you open?" He asks

I just shake my head not saying anything because that's what I was taught to do. Sit quiet and look pretty. I want to break that cycle so badly but I'm to scared.

He lets me go and grabs the first aid kit from the restroom before handing it to me.

I start cleaning his wounds quietly as he watches me quietly as well.

Once I am done I close the kit back up and try to stand up but he stops me.

He holds my hand and brings it to his face letting me memorize his features. So god like so ethereal.  Maybe his face will be the last thing I remember before I go.

"Thank you" he says

I bid and head to the bathroom to but everything back in it's place.

As soon as I'm out he isn't there. He's gone, like if he never was there before.