Chapter 7: the letter

Zeke,

         By the time you find this, if you ever will I will be at peace. My one was a place no one was or would be able to save me from. Yet you were saving me while also destroying me. Your words weee like glass digging deep into my heart and mind. Your touch was like feathers soft and warm. Your face was ethereal you are ethereal. You made me fall in love with the way you silently held me or touched me.

         I hope you find happiness you deserve to be happy. You will have everything you want. Don't ever feel like you caused my death. You didn't. My own mind did. I felt it too you know. My day coming soon, my peace coming soon.

    They say life is beautiful yet I couldn't find any beauty to it. They told me I would be okay yet as the days passed I slowly perished. I wanted to thank you for at least making me feel okay at night. Caring for you was one of the best part of my days. I got to see you deep deep down. You're ethereal zeke, you were my muse.

   You set me alive yet burned me down. Your beautiful soul will find love and happiness. You will be saved. One of us has too. Don't ever give up zeke. I will be watching from afar. If you ever need to talk just look at the night sky and pick the brightest star. I'll be there shining bright just to hear you speak.

     Thank you for being my muse. Maybe in another lifetime we'll find each other again. For now our story was beautiful yet the future was tragic for one. Yours will be perfect. Yours will be peaceful. See you soon.

       With love, 

                       Rose

  P.s I will always love you now, then and forever. You are ethereal, a force to reckon with someone to love endlessly.