Cherry Takes The Lead

KHAOS POV

      We decided to bring the PI with us back to Colorado, to much of a chance to depose of him here and get caught. We agreed to meet with the girls at Cherry's house. The rest of the Freewheelers MC will meet us there too. We are pulling onto her road now and they should be joining us in the next three hours. I am excited to see her and scared at the same time. I just hope it goes well. We came up with only two options, fight here and risk prison by being caught or lead them back home.

    As we get closer to her house, we can smell the BBQ. God, it smells great, and I know Cherry can cook, Grams taught her. We pull into her driveway, and everyone starts to unload. I stay on my bike star-struck, staring at Cherry who came to greet us on her porch. I didn't think it was possible, but she looks even better than when she left and those pictures. She is looking at everyone and looking around for someone, hopefully, me. Our eyes lock, and she gasps. I guess it was me was looking for. Suddenly her eyes fill with tears, but a huge smile breaks out on her face. She runs down the stairs and I get off my bike just in time to catch her as she jumps into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and holds onto me like a koala. I stick my nose into her hair and inhale her sweet scent. She still smells like coconut and cherries. Such a weird but sweet and wonderful combination. "God, you still smell so good. Like a campfire, whiskey, leather, and old spice. I don't know how but that combination just works for you." she tells me and gives me a peck on the lips. "Well, you still smell like coconuts and cherries. Sweetest combo in the world for the sweetest woman that I know. I have missed you, sweetheart. I know you said you forgave me but I still want to apologize in person looking into your eyes. I am so sorry, Cherry. I let my being mad about my feeling and worrying about what others would say affect my belief in her and you. There is nothing I can do to take back all the pain I caused you, but I promise I won't ever hurt you again. Rather we are just friends or have you become my ol' lady, I want and need you in my life. Once my head was removed from my ass, the regret hit and the pain hit. I don't think I could survive again without you in my life." I tell her staring into her eyes so she can see the truth in them. I know I have tears swelling in my eyes and a few escapees, just like her. I take my thumbs and use the pads to wipe away her escapees. I give her a chastened kiss on her lips. I don't want to push her too far by kissing her the way I desire to.

    Cherry gives me a teary smile and climbs down. She grabs my hands and pulls me toward the rest of the club guys here. She thanks and hugs everyone she knows and congratulates Tiny on making it to the full patch. "Alright everyone let's head in and eat, then we can talk plans," Cherry yells to everyone. After some cheers, we all go inside. This beautiful woman made a huge spread including steak. I quickly grab a plate for myself and one that I hand to Cherry. I want to make sure she eats too. She smiles and mouths thank you.

    After about a hour everyone is done eating and a bunch of small talk has ended. "Cherry, ladies since this affects you too, do you want to wait for the rest of the Freewheelers MC or talk plans?" I ask. "Let's wait. First, let's get sleeping arrangements made. I know big burly bikers can be afraid to double up, but if you can put the man cards away for the night, we can fit quite a few inside the house. The girls and I will take my bed, I can fit two air mattresses in there and still have room to walk around. I can fit one in my computer room. Two in the living room, three in the big room in the basement, and two in the smaller room in the basement. The PI is in the cellar of the basement and I have a cot he can use. We, if needed can put one air mattress in there too. That is a total of eleven air mattresses and since they are kings, they could fit two men to each. That's twenty-two potentially inside and the rest outside in tents. I will leave that up to you all to decide. Luge you can call your president to ask him if you want to. I have two bathrooms with showers also, so if any are needed you are welcome to them. If I catch anyone in my underwear drawers, you'll meet Tank up close and personal. Tank, come." Cherry says and her huge ass dog comes up and stands by her on guard. Everyone including me lets her know we understand. She tells him to sit and watch. That damn dog sits and watches all of us. Then she says we are safe, he gets up and wags his tail. He comes around sniffing and greeting all of us.