Should I tell him?

You wake up looking at the ceiling. You sigh and move you're hand to your face and jump up, you look around to see you're in a bedroom.

"No,no this is just a dream."

"It's not a dream." You scream and look over to see Dean.

"Dean?"

He smiles and walks over to you.

"Ya it's me (Y/n)." You sit there just looking at him.

"This is a dream I'm still with Crowley. When I wake up I'll still be in that place."

He sighs then cups your face with his hands and looks you in the eye, 

"This is real, I am real, we got you out."

You grab is hands with yours and hug him burying your face in his neck. The familiar scent of him confirms what he says. He wraps his arms around you and you sigh. You feel your eyes starting to water and you just let the tears fall. Soon, your body is shaking with sobs.

"Shh, it's okay." You feel him rub your back and soon the sobs die down.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

You look up at him and he wipes away your tears. You stare at each other and start to lean in. You can feel his breath on your lips and lean in more,

"I'm back!" You jump apart and look at Dean clearing your throat.

"Dean?!"

"In here!" You hear Sam come to the room.

"So I- (Y/n)! You're awake!" He comes over and brings you into a big hug. You hug back and feel him sigh.

"Guys, how long was I asleep?" 

Sam pulls back and you see Dean tense.

"Three days."

You jump and see Cas in the door way. He smiles and you smile back and finally register what he said.

"Three days?!" You see Sam and Dean flinch and put your head in your hands.

"I was asleep for three days." You sigh and look up giving a smile. You get off the bed and go over and hug Cas. You feel him stiffen but hug you back after awhile. You pull back and stretch your arms over your head, popping your back at the same time.

"I don't know about you guys, but I could use a shower, so would one of you be a doll and show me to the bathroom?" You hear them chuckle.

"I'll show you." Sam says 

You nod and walk away with Sam. You get to the bathroom, thanking Sam, you walk in and start the water. You undress and get in letting the warm water relax you.

*Dean's POV*

Sam comes back and I fall onto the bed.

"Cas how are we going to get her soul back and how long do we have until Crowley finds out." It's silent for awhile until someone sighs.

"He already knows but the bunker prevents him from finding it." I run a hand over my face and look at Cas. 

"So we have to keep her locked up in here to prevent Crowley from getting her." He's silent for awhile and looks over to Sam then back at me.

"Yes."  I grab some clothes from my dresser and head to the bathroom where (Y/n) is. When I get there she's already out of the shower. I knock on the door and she opens it only wearing a towel. My eyes travel down looking over her. I swallow hard and look at her. Her hair clinging to her wet skin and the drops of water rolling down her-

"Dean?" I clear my throat and hand her the clothes. 

"You'll need these."

"Thanks." She takes the clothes and shuts the door. I breath out and walk back to my room glad that Cas and Sam left. I flop on my bed and fall asleep.

*Normal POV*

You walk out of the bathroom wearing Dean's shirt and shorts. You walk down the hall and stop at Dean's room to see him asleep. You walk in and pull on the bottom of your shirt. He starts to stir and sees you. You blush and he smiles.

"How are you feeling?" He stands up and walks over to you. You smile and look at him.

"Fine, thanks for saving me." He puts a hand on your shoulder and the other on your neck.

"Dean I have to tell you something." 

He leans forward and so do you. You feel his breath on your face and start closing your eyes.

"I-."

-------------------

Muhahahahahahah!!!! Enjoy the cliff hanger! >:)

And all editing from this chapter and on is by PandaGirl1396!

Edited By: PandaGirl1396 

~Jay <3