A New Hunt

A/N: I do not own Supernatural its charterers or you.

You pull into a motel for the night after arriving at (random place). You check into the room and throw your stuff on the bed and pull out your lap top. You have a lead that a couple of vampires are stealing girls from bars then killing them. You were looking for new info when you are interrupted by your phone ringing. Picking up the phone you see that its your mom.
''Hello.''
''I still haven't seen or heard from (y/b/n).''
''I haven't seen him.''
''Your okay right?''
You smile and reply.
''Yes i'm fine.''
''Bye.''
She hangs up the phone and you get back to your research. Its around 3:00 in the morning an you still haven't gathered any new info.You decide to hit the head.You shut down your computer and go to bed. You wake up to the alarm blaring and awakening you from your peaceful slumber. You head to the bathroom and take a shower then head to the cafe down the street to get something to eat. As you head out of your room you see a 1967 Chevy Impala pull up and see the Winchesters come out. Dean turns and sees you. He smiles and walks toward you while Sam goes inside.
''Hey (Y/n) thought I might see you here.''
''I didn't expect you to be here pretty boy.''
''Well someone called about a job so here we are.''
''You said your name was Dean Winchester right?''
''Ya why?''
''I was in a rush yesterday so I thought you said Winster.''
''Oh huh.''
''Well see ya Dean tell Sam I say hi.''
You walk away and get in your car.
''So the Winchester boys huh. This should be fun.''
-------------------
Sorry it's late.I also changed the title
~Jay <3