The prayer to an angel

You have been with Crowley for what seemed like almost a week.Some how with all the torture your still alive. You sigh and lay your head on the back of the chair. You take a shaky breath and try to force the tears that are coming to your eyes back. You close your eyes and take deep breaths, you open your eyes and the tears slide down your face. You were tired,tired of the torture, being in that damn room, and just wanting to go back to the motel with the boys with Dean. You let more tears slip down your face and started to pray to Cas hoping he can here you.

'Cas if you can here me, please tell them I'm sorry,I'm so sorry,for not listening to you, for having them worry about me, I don't know how much more torture I can take. In the alley I was taken from a guy named Crowley with the help of (Y/b/n) there working together what luck right?I guess he wants something from them but I think that's a lie.I think (Y/b/n) told him about me and wanted me and is using that as an excuse to torture me.Please don't tell them that.But please just tell them i'm sorry. If you can even hear this i'm hoping you can.'

*Castiel's POV*

Where still trying to find (Y/n) but we're not having any luck.

"Cas have you heard anything?"

I turn to Dean and sigh.

"I have not, she's not tried to contacted me."

"Great."

'Dean has been really worried I mean we all have been but his is different.'

My thoughts are interrupted when I get a prayer from (Y/n).

'Sorry why is she saying sorry? Why? Crowley and (Y/b/n) have her! What does she mean he wants her? She's not planing on making it out alive. I need to tell them!'

"Sam, Dean , I just got a prayer from her. She says sorry, Crowley has her I don't think she's going to make it."

*Dean's POV*

She's dying? No she can't, we have to find her!

"Cas can you tell where she is?!"

"I told you already they made it angel proofed. I can't!"

"Dammit you have to try harder!"

"Dean."

I turn to Sam.

"He can't find her. Have to try to see if any demons know where she is."

Turning back to Cas I grab Baby's keys and leave the room.

*Normal POV*

You hear the door open and turn to see Crowley and (Y/b/n) walk in with your mom.

"(Y/n)? What's going on?"

"There demons."

"Demons,why do they want me?"

You look at Crowley and he smirks.

"I'm guessing to get to me."

He walks over to you and smiles.

"So have you been praying?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because it's good to now when you've given up."

You glare and keep your mouth shut.

"Now tell me did you?"

"Sweetheart just answer his question."

He looks at your mom and laughs

"Mommy's telling you what to do. How cute."

You smirk and start to laugh.Laughing you look at him and smirk.