The motel

A/N I don't own the supernatural characters or you.

*Dean's POV*

After we killed the vampire we took (Y/n) to our room wondering how we're going to break the news to her that a vampire attacked her. I set her on the bed and fix her neck.

"How could she just go with him like that Sam? She doesn't seem like that type of girl"

"I don't now Dean maybe she is we don't know her. It's just a good thing we where there."

I sigh and turn back to her on the bed. I shake my head and turn to the fridge to grab a beer. I sit at the table and think about what would have happened if we weren't there.

*Normal POV*

You wake up on a bed confessed on why your here,then you remember the vampire and passing out. You sit up and see Sam asleep on the other bed.You look at the clock by the bed and see its 4:00 in the morning. You hear a door open and turn to see Dean walk out of the bathroom with out a shirt. You look down and try to lose the blush on your cheeks.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

You look back up and shrug.

"I'm seriously feeling attacked right know."

You smile and he chuckles.

"Seriously though."

"I feel fine."

He comes and sits by you and puts a hand on your leg. You turn to him and he looks away then looks back.

"This is going to sound crazy but you got attacked by a vampire."

You nod your head and and fall back on the bed.

"I know I don't hunt game I hunt the supernatural."

He looks at you shocked and blinks a few times. You stand up and head to the door. Your about to open the door when Dean closes it.

"Stay for tonight."

You feel his breath on your neck and his chest on your back. You let go of the door handle and back up into his chest. He wraps his arms around you waist and leads you to the bed. You get under the cover and fall asleep.

--------------------------

What do you think about the Dean/reader moment? Hope you like the chapter.

~Jay <3