(Y/b/n) part 2

You sit there shocked trying to find words to say.

"Don't say anything I just want you to listen. Don't try to find me just tell mom I'm okay, this will probably be the last time you here from me, bye sis."

"No wha-"

The line goes dead. You feel the boys looking at you but ignore them and grab the dress and head to the bathroom. You come out of the bathroom and through Sam his shirt and grab your purse and head out, well you wanted you but you were pushed against the wall by Dean.

"Were are you going?"

You glare at him and try to push him but he holds your arms to your side.

"Dean-"

"No Sam.Were are you going and who was that on the phone?"

"That was my brother and I'm going to my room. Now, let me go."

He lets you go and you go past him and to your room grabbing your stuff. You turn around to change your clothes and end up coming face to face with a man wearing a trench coat looking at you confessed. You scream and grab your knife putting it to his neck. He responds by grabbing the blade throwing it across the room and pinning you to the bed.

"Where is Dean?"

You were shocked his voice was low but got over it and answered his question.

"Dean who?"

"Winchester."

"Hmmm Winchester, nope dosen't ring any bells."

You smirk and he glares at you, your and the psycho man's attention was turned to the door opening reveling Sam and Dean.

"Oh hey guys."

"I thought you said you didn't know them."

"Like I'm going to tell a guy that flashed into my room where they are."

Sam and Dean watch with amusement as you and as you like to call him the psycho man argue.

"What the hell is your name any way?"

He lets you go and gets off you.

"Castiel, I'm an angel of the Lord."

You get up and stand in front of him.

"So this is an angel, huh, now what are you two doing here?"

You turn to them and raise an eyebrow.

"You left your phone." Dean smirks at you and lifts your phone. You walk up to it and grab it.

"Oh and your mother called might want to call her back."

You roll your eyes and go pick up your blade from when Castiel threw it. Your about to take off your dress when Sam speaks.

"Umm what are you doing?" He looks around trying not to look at you.

"Umm changing feel free to leave."

You here the door open and Sam and Dean leave while Cas stays were he is.

"Why are you here?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Well turn around."

He turns around even though he's confused and you start changing.

"Why are you in such a hurry to get your brother back?"

You stop midway of putting your shirt on and then slowly put it on.

"So I can end him."

---------------------

Hope you enjoyed and have a cliffhanger today.

~ Jay <3